• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

skorms bow

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
skorms bow

i keep trying to get skroms bow and he never gives me it i sacrifice at midnight im good and still no bow =( any other way? :realmad:

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
Re: skorms bow

yah but i do sacrifice at midnight right after their pay rite?

C

Carter

Yeah it didnt work for me a few times but eventually it worked so just keep on trying.

T

TLC

i've never got it... eventually after about 8 followers and him saying that pittance is of little use... i just kill them...

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Save right before sacrificing them, then sacrifice them. If they don't give you enough points, reload and wait 20 seconds then try it. If you reload and sacrifice the people at the exact same time as before, you will get the same points. You need to wait just a little bit so that you get different points.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

What about the title of necromancer?! O_O

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

You get the youthening upon your next victim sacrifice, no matter how many points you get. The next victim you sacrifice gets you the title, no matter the points you get.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Devalion;31065 said:
You get the youthening upon your next victim sacrifice, no matter how many points you get. The next victim you sacrifice gets you the title, no matter the points you get.

are you sure? Because I did sacrifice like 5 people after I got skorms bow. and I still don't think I have it.
and if I did get it I don't know which vendor sells it.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Hmm... that is strange. All the times I played it, I got the bow, then the next guy i got the youthening, then I got the title. I even waited to get the title after I age-exploited. The next guy I sacrificed got me the title.

Which vendor sells what?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Devalion;31067 said:
Hmm... that is strange. All the times I played it, I got the bow, then the next guy i got the youthening, then I got the title. I even waited to get the title after I age-exploited. The next guy I sacrificed got me the title.

Which vendor sells what?
the title necromancer. I mean don't you have tto buy titles like chicken chaser and avatar?

H

Hexadecimal

Sephiroxas;31068 said:
the title necromancer. I mean don't you have tto buy titles like chicken chaser and avatar?

no... the temples also give out individual titles

think it's paladin and necromancer

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;31071 said:
no... the temples also give out individual titles

think it's paladin and necromancer

I know sweetie, but I'm not ganna all of a sudden be called necromancer when they give it to me.
Someone has to sell it

P

Poppycock

skorms bow seems to be a prosistant problem on the forums

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Errr... the two vendors don't sell the Paladin and Necromancer titles. after the youthening for each place, the next time you donate/sacrifice you should get the title....at least that is how it has always worked for me =x

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Devalion;31109 said:
Errr... the two vendors don't sell the Paladin and Necromancer titles. after the youthening for each place, the next time you donate/sacrifice you should get the title....at least that is how it has always worked for me =x

so you just get it?
what if you buy a differen't tittle how do you get necromancer back?
that seems kinda...not logical.
..o_O;;

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Yeah, each place has 3 gifts they give, bow/sentinus, youthening, and a title.

I think if you you aquire the necromancer/paladin titles and then buy another title you are s.o.l. for the 2 special titles. I haven't been brave/motivated enough to try getting them again.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

"Another note: The best "score" we ever got was using a perfectly good character sacrificing a bodyguard at about 3 AM. For that we got 941 evil points and Skorm's Bow. " -Game banshee

and this board had some REALLY GOOD INFO about skorms bow and everything else for that matter.

LINK

H

Hexadecimal

Sephiroxas;31110 said:
so you just get it?
what if you buy a differen't tittle how do you get necromancer back?
that seems kinda...not logical.
..o_O;;

well... if you buy another title than the other one is just gone, just like with any other title
I think the idea is that those are the ultimate titles in good or evil, and so anyone who was pure good or pure evil wouldn't want any other title, so they wouldn't have that problem...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;31139 said:
well... if you buy another title than the other one is just gone, just like with any other title
I think the idea is that those are the ultimate titles in good or evil, and so anyone who was pure good or pure evil wouldn't want any other title, so they wouldn't have that problem...

Huh..good argument. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.