• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sneak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneak

Reaction score
Sneak

Will they bring back, guile. Sneaking lockpicking and stealing was so fun in fable 1. Getting the shopkeeper drunk and jolly robbing them blind. I noticed they scrapped it in fable 2 last minute. (steal magbies bottle would have been a good time to implement it) but since fable 3 is pretty much a complete version of fable 2 do you think theyll bring it back?

Ps these are my own opinions no facts.

Please discuss

.:fablefan:.

Fable 3 Player And Other Games
Reaction score
Re: Sneak

I agree with you Sneak, i hated that they took that back... In fable 2 they kinda made it so you were leaning on the warrior side and not the thief and assassin type, sure they had an assassin coat but there wasnt much to the skills and outfits that made you FEEL like an assassin and thief type. And i do so much hope they put it back
But we'll have to see, right Mate!

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Agreed, I'm Shocked 2 Doesn't Have It!! I Spent Most Of My Time In Fable 1 Doing Good Deeds And Robbing Everyone Blind... That's A Shame It's Gone...

Lithary

Reaction score

I can't believe that they čleft out sneak in F2... even though it could be done better in F1 it was still there at least... hope that they improve it and put it back in F3...

Reaction score

agreed i like the assassin/ thief type rather than a warrior

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome.

And I think it will be more important thing in Fable 3.

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

If they do bring it back, it would make the crossbows have some type of advantage against the firearms, due to the amount of noise the firearms make (would be funny to sneak around town and pick pick people off with the bow and laugh as they are "where is he at?") it was rather disappointing that they did not include sneak.... i would love to do the assassination society jobs with sneak...:ninja:

Reaction score

Dark Prophit;399090 said:
If they do bring it back, it would make the crossbows have some type of advantage against the firearms, due to the amount of noise the firearms make (would be funny to sneak around town and pick pick people off with the bow and laugh as they are "where is he at?") it was rather disappointing that they did not include sneak.... i would love to do the assassination society jobs with sneak...:ninja:
or maybe a silenced pistol, and that was the only one, this would somewhat fit in with technology moving up,
but i quess we'll have to see, right Mate!

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

yeah, it would be kind of surprising for them to invent a suppressor that quickly, but capitalism is funny that way, greed one causes the invisible hand to benefit the many. (Unless you are Logan of course..)

Reaction score

we can only wait and see,
i doubt that they would put the silencer in

But well have to wait, right Mate!

Yoak

Jellysquasher
Reaction score

Regarding the whole Assassins guild thing, I think they should make that a bigger part in the game. I want to be an assassin more than a warrior, and should be able to feel like one. It would be cool to be able to do somethings like assassin's creed. Like, waiting around, than killing someone, than running away from guards.

Another thing, I don't just want to be killing civilians. I found that boring, and felt bad. I'd feel better taking down, say, guards that were being bribed or something. You know, killing corrupt rulers instead of civilians trying to put bandits behind bars

MournfulStorms

*Snerk*
Reaction score

I always wanted to be an assassin more than a warrior, but I ended up looking huge, conspicuous, and totally unable to do anything stealthy.

I want my sneaking back!

Lithary

Reaction score

Sneak... neeeed sneak... me angry without sneak... grrrrr...

Reaction score

Yoak;400617 said:
Regarding the whole Assassins guild thing, I think they should make that a bigger part in the game. I want to be an assassin more than a warrior, and should be able to feel like one. It would be cool to be able to do somethings like assassin's creed. Like, waiting around, than killing someone, than running away from guards.

Another thing, I don't just want to be killing civilians. I found that boring, and felt bad. I'd feel better taking down, say, guards that were being bribed or something. You know, killing corrupt rulers instead of civilians trying to put bandits behind bars
yeah because some assassins aren't bad take Assassins Creed for example they rly arent that bad, you should be going to kill people who r revolting or that are evil :ninja: WE NEED SNEAK BACK PETER!!

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

yeah trying to hide around a tree when you were strong enough to pick it up and beat people with it wasn't stealthy in fable 2.. i ended up having low physique on my characters.

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

Dark Prophit;400808 said:
yeah trying to hide around a tree when you were strong enough to pick it up and beat people with it wasn't stealthy in fable 2.. i ended up having low physique on my characters.

Yeah, the physique thing kinda gets out of hand. I've tried to be stealthy in Fable II, but the enemies all have a sixth sense of some sort. If I get within a certain area of them I'm swarmed. Oh well. Looks like that's the part where we pick up the tree and beat them into a pulp with it.

Would be nice to have that brought back in Fable III though. Just add a little more depth to the gameplay. They're already changing a lot that I never viewed as an issue. Bout time we see more variation in combat. Kinda made me sad when PM mentioned making Fable III "more casual player friendly".

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

MournfulStorms;400628 said:
I always wanted to be an assassin more than a warrior, but I ended up looking huge, conspicuous, and totally unable to do anything stealthy.

I want my sneaking back!

Have to agree. Another Idea is that as your size increases your sneak skill decreases.

Status
Not open for further replies.