• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

sneaking past the gaurds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abyssian

sneaking past the gaurds...

I keep trying and trying but i cannot get past the gaurds... Any suggestions?

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: sneaking past the gaurds...

There is no way to sneak past them, even though stealth was labeled as "usable" its utterly worthless. If you need to get past some guards just kill them using non-direct means.

A

Asura

Actually.. Their is another way. Simply hit the action button when they are highlighted and it should ask you if you'd like to sponser a guard break (costs money). Select yes and the guard will turn his back, whistle, and ignore for a while.

T

The_Archon

Abyssian said:
I keep trying and trying but i cannot get past the gaurds... Any suggestions?

I get the impression you're talking about the bandit camp quest, just because any other time the gaurds roam freely and it's really not hard to evade them. If you run out and kill the first set of bandit gaurds, run almost to the door, there will be a big rock on the side of the path you can hide behind (not the ones that make a loop in the path, this one is right on the left side of it, facing the doors.). If you hide behind that a wait, they'll send more gaurds out. Wait until the last one goes up the path to that loop, and use your sneak option to sneak across the path, then feel free to run into those doors. Might take a few times to get right, but it works easily once you get it.

K

Kneo

The_Archon said:
I get the impression you're talking about the bandit camp quest, just because any other time the gaurds roam freely and it's really not hard to evade them. If you run out and kill the first set of bandit gaurds, run almost to the door, there will be a big rock on the side of the path you can hide behind (not the ones that make a loop in the path, this one is right on the left side of it, facing the doors.). If you hide behind that a wait, they'll send more gaurds out. Wait until the last one goes up the path to that loop, and use your sneak option to sneak across the path, then feel free to run into those doors. Might take a few times to get right, but it works easily once you get it.

The first time I did the quest, I snuck past them all with ease (TLC). However, I had to do it a couple times the next go. This last time I did it, I just killed each one with a bow, but you have to make sure to one shot them (Multi-Arrow), and that they are separated from one another.

T

The_Archon

Now that I think of it I did that on the original Fable I think... I may have been doing that kill no bandits boast, which proved frustrating anyways, bandits are begging to be slain, especially after Twinblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.