• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Snowglobe Glitch Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcruiser

Reaction score
Snowglobe Glitch Please Help

Ever since I've gotten a new hardrive for my xbox 360 (Also worth mentioning I used the transfer kit with it), my fable 2 game has been acting a little weird. But lately its messed up gameplay all together.

I just started doing the see the future quests and I'm doing the snowglobe one. Through out the quest, if I went to certain places in the snowglobe, the sound would first stop working, and the game would freeze, resulting in me having to manually pressing the reset button on the console. I managed to get past these places, and I finished the quest but I cant get to the culis gate to take me out. The sound stops, then it freezes, and it needs to be manually turned off.

This has happened so many times and im ****ed of by it, so please help me to be able to leave the snowglobe without having to revert to a previous save location.

And this is hard to exlain, so if anybody is willing to help but doesn't understand what I'm saying, ask me what u don't understand and I'll try to help!

Edit: Also worth mentioning, I have the platinum edition, so thats how I got the see the future in the first place. Knothole island works fine, but this is not working well at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.