• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

so armor. if you wear a helmet do you not get scars on your face?

Aesop

Reaction score
so armor. if you wear a helmet do you not get scars on your face?

I never really got the armor thing. like does it do anything? If you were to wear a chain mail helmet would that prevent getting scars on your face?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Re: so armor. if you wear a helmet do you not get scars on your face?

They avoid you from damage, therefore from certain scars. However, if the enemy has a strong attack and inflicts you a huge damage then you will be scarred.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Stranger;433179 said:
No, scars aren't determined by damage or anything of the sort. Went back on took a look at it. On armed hit, 5% chance of getting a scar, regardless of everything else. That's hardcoded in there.

Just 5%? Sounds too low, Stranger. I think the other stats of the hero are somehow involved deeper within the whole mess.

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

During the exam at the end of guild training, if you use melee when Maze tells you to use the Bow, he'll use Push and warp away. I noticed that after he did that, I had a load of scars. Is that because Push does multiple hits?

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

Very odd. I was able to get almost every single upper body/face scar after having him cast Force Push on me a few times.