• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So I was in Brightwall Village.....

sappykat

Reaction score
.... playing through Fable for the millionth time. I had recently finished the mission where you help those two weirdos get the tragicomedy, "The Ham Sandwich" and I started playing the lute out in front of the Academy when I noticed a flash of blue light. I noticed the familiar moustache and hair of Phillpth Morley, the guy who wrote the play, but it was only his head. I stopped playing the lute and started trying to talk to him. Then bopping him with my sword, then shooting him but nothing was working. I just thought it was random glitch or something but he followed me to the other lute station, staring at me. So i left the area to do a quest and came back, but he was still there! and every consecutive time ive come back hes still there.... Its not really messing with my game but its a little creepy to me. Has anyone else had this happen?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Should take a picture of it because it sounds funny. :lol:

sappykat

Reaction score
it is pretty funny. I might take a pic but also he stays there even when i shut the game off. the only time he moves is when i play the lute in a different spot.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Sounds rather creepy to me. :lol:

Dorian Saignren

Prince of Masks
Reaction score
Uh-oh, I smell a haunted game.

It won't be long before we start seeing some seriously twisted things going on.

I swear if your Halloween cursed disk starts infecting other people I'm leaving this forum :p