• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So, What DLC do we want to see. *Probably Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
I want to see:
  • Better Bosses. I wasn't really impressed by the bosses. The end boss was too easy to beat, and I didn't have a hard time with any of them. I had a harder time with 20 hollowmen or hobbes.
  • Bigger Bosses. Why are the trolls extinct? They were kind of fun to fight
  • A better connection with your dog. I agree with the one guy. The dog was kind of just given to you, you don't ever see him without you so you never have that "I want a dog!" feeling.
  • A better map system. Hitting start, walking to the map, hitting A, then hitting A again is a pain in the ass. Why can't we just hit select to go straight to the map? And their 3D map doesn't look anything like the towns.
I'll add more later, me and my girl have to go to the bank.

thibaut

Reaction score
i really think that they should tell the story between fable 2 and tree and i want to find THE CHAMBER OF FATE AND OAKVALE!!! these two places were so freaking cool and now in 50 they just dissappeared .... thats just f*cked up.

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
i really think that they should tell the story between fable 2 and tree and i want to find THE CHAMBER OF FATE AND OAKVALE!!! these two places were so freaking cool and now in 50 they just dissappeared .... thats just f*cked up.

Oakvale, was the Wraithmarsh In fable 2, Dang Reaver for that :(. The chamber of fate could've collapsed in within 50 Years, or people are saying it could be the sancturary (dont believe that really.)

I just wonder what happened to Bloodstone. Within 50 years. that was a nice city I reckon.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
Oakvale, was the Wraithmarsh In fable 2, Dang Reaver for that :(. The chamber of fate could've collapsed in within 50 Years, or people are saying it could be the sancturary (dont believe that really.)

I just wonder what happened to Bloodstone. Within 50 years. that was a nice city I reckon.
yes, and considering how reaver likes it so much, and he is so rich, you'd think he would invest more in it and make it more capitalised

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
yes, and considering how reaver likes it so much, and he is so rich, you'd think he would invest more in it and make it more capitalised

Reaver. Invest? In something other then himself? Hardly. Bloodstone was exactly how Reaver wanted it. Healthy and wealthy people are so much more difficult to control then the poor.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
Reaver. Invest? In something other then himself? Hardly. Bloodstone was exactly how Reaver wanted it. Healthy and wealthy people are so much more difficult to control then the poor.
i meant in terms of what he done to bowerstone industrial.
i would love to see him as a pirate again.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
i meant in terms of what he done to bowerstone industrial.
i would love to see him as a pirate again.

I admit, I preferred him in Fable II more than I did in Fable III. He had a bit of a personality change (if you can even believe that). Just doesn't seem like the old Reaver to me.

Aruu

Reaction score
[There is some spoilers in this post. Just figured I'd warn someone that wanted to try to avoid them ^^; ]
I read on the Lionhead forums that Lady Grey is in fact back in Fable III. I guess she's just hard to find...? :/ ( I didn't continue reading that thread because I wanted to find her on my own in that case)

She's definitely in this game. That's all I'm saying.

DLC wise, I'd like more clothes and more hair choices. Maybe some of what the NPC's have, some of the female hairstyles are really cute.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
She's definitely in this game. That's all I'm saying.

DLC wise, I'd like more clothes and more hair choices. Maybe some of what the NPC's have, some of the female hairstyles are really cute.

If I give you a dollar... will you tell me?

Aruu

Reaction score
If I give you a dollar... will you tell me?

Your dollars are not of much use to me :wesuck:

If you want to know where she is, you need to take on the quest you get when you return over ten rare books to the academy.

mourningwaffles

Reaction score
I literally JUST found her. Though I don't know if what I found is all there is to find of her.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Bummer. I'm not even bothering with collecting the books, keys, etc. until I begin my serious playthrough. I'm hunting achievements at the moment but I'd rather get those on my next file. I don't mind spoilers though... so spoil it for me!

Aruu

Reaction score
Okay! Spoilers for those who don't want to know.

You find her brain in a jar in one of the basements of Bowerstone Marketplace, along with other various items from Fable II.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

MrRofcat

Reaction score
Maybe we could meet up with reaver and hammer(if she is still alive),and have an adventure to find and or save Garth from Samarkand.

Rachierae

Reaction score
3. Unless his being saved to be brought out of the box again in Fable 4, please can we kill Reaver. Or bring forth some sort of retribution to him? As much as he is brilliant, I still want to kill him..

3. I also would like to kill reaver)

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don't want to kill him :/

Give us the option to marry him :)

Archmenel

Reaction score
Amanda was her older sister's name, if my memory serves me correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.