• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some new ones

Rano

Legend
Reaction score
Some new ones

Note: They are not ripped I made all of them myself.

From now on I will upload all my sigs over here. So if you like my work then check out this thread sometime.

mslrbp.png

Ezio

bgd24w.png

GoW

2db89qh.png

Yoda

2gtnuo1.png

Electrive (Used for sigbattle #19)

250p1rp.png

Timeshift 2

14kk4r6.png

The Game (Forgot that white borders aren't visible here)

dxgv1g.png

Ezio 2 (Yes I just love Assasins Creed)

Azer249

Reaction score
Re: Some new ones

You sir are very tallanted well done and keep up the good work i will be subscribing to the thread and adding to your pool of rep.

Rano

Legend
Reaction score

Thanks Azer I like your Bioshock sig btw. :)

Azer249

Reaction score

Thanks thats not very good thought :p it is sort of runind by the new scroll bar butit isnt very good i only have paint.net so its hard. :p would love photoshop :p

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

They look good. Your style's pretty cool. :thumbsup: And I will say this: One of them will fit right into a sig battle coming up in a few weeks, and another will fit into a much later battle, so you should definitely keep those. ;)

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Extremely well done, Rano. Especially the Yoda one. But I might be biased in that as I'm a huge Star Wars (role-play) fan.

Rano

Legend
Reaction score

Commodore Graeme;423641 said:
Extremely well done, Rano. Especially the Yoda one. But I might be biased in that as I'm a huge Star Wars (role-play) fan.

The Yoda sig is my least favorite one :p

@Necro

I will keep them from now on first I deleted them after a month or something like that. ;)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

the kratos ones my favorite. could be a character bias, though since everyone here jizzes every time assassins creed comes up on their screen. i don't know ANY pokemon past the 2nd generation, and i've been over exposed to star wars.

Necromancer11;423623 said:
They look good. Your style's pretty cool. :thumbsup: And I will say this: One of them will fit right into a sig battle coming up in a few weeks, and another will fit into a much later battle, so you should definitely keep those. ;)

oh, come on. you can't tease a fellow ex-outcaster. 10 bucks one of those is star wars.

Rano

Legend
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;423747 said:
the kratos ones my favorite. could be a character bias, though since everyone here jizzes every time assassins creed comes up on their screen. i don't know ANY pokemon past the 2nd generation, and i've been over exposed to star wars.

oh, come on. you can't tease a fellow ex-outcaster. 10 bucks one of those is star wars.

Hahaha I think so to.

But I will make a new one by then because I don't really like my Yoda sig. :p