• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Somebody call for an exterminator?....well, its not me.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Somebody call for an exterminator?....well, its not me.

Kaireg;66660 said:
....wanna join my guild?:w00t:

Well i dont even have it installed right now. But who knows when i finally install it :ninja:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Kaireg;66635 said:
Ah, no. Could never get that far...I believe I always got to bout lvl 25-30....i think...

Tsu-It was never tree - orc. It was tree - infernal.

I am positive it was orc vs tree. Granted, it was many years since I lasted played so it might have changed. But I am positive it was orc vs tree....

K

Kaireg

changing your sig alot, arent ya? And no, it wasnt. Ive been playing since RoC first got internet permission. It's ALWAYS been infernal vs tree....I LOST THE ORIGINAL MAPS WHEN MY MOM REFORMATTED WITHOUT TELLING ME!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:'(

I had almost every map till bout 2003....when we reformatted :'(

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Kaireg;66677 said:
changing your sig alot, arent ya? And no, it wasnt. Ive been playing since RoC first got internet permission. It's ALWAYS been infernal vs tree....I LOST THE ORIGINAL MAPS WHEN MY MOM REFORMATTED WITHOUT TELLING ME!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:'(

I had almost every map till bout 2003....when we reformatted :'(

No,no no. I am positive it was infact orcs vs trees! The orcs could change into some other unit, each unit looking like the different orc heroes.

As I was saying, keep in mind it was ages ago since I played - when I played Duke Wintermaul's TD was "new".

K

Kaireg

As it was for me. Dude, Thats SHEEP Tag. The only thing with tagging and orcs that can transform is sheep tag.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Kaireg;66690 said:
As it was for me. Dude, Thats SHEEP Tag. The only thing with tagging and orcs that can transform is sheep tag.

Yes, I know. But tree tag did have orcs too at one point. I don't know, but when was WC III released? I tells you, it was maaaaaany years ago

...but it had orcs. :ninja:

K

Kaireg

No, it didnt. I swear. It was always inf-.......oh, yeah, that one. That was the prototype. Forgot about it for a second:rolleyes:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Kaireg;66697 said:
No, it didnt. I swear. It was always inf-.......oh, yeah, that one. That was the prototype. Forgot about it for a second:rolleyes:

See? Hehe. A quick google search told me that tree tag is up to version 6.84 at the least. So there are bound to be tons, and as I said, the early ones did indeed have orcs like sheep tag. :lol:

*Swings his old gamer cane at the young whippersnapper*

K

Kaireg

Dude. I was 9 when it came out. I played. Online. Im as 'old' as you are in warcraft III years :p
Actually, its long past that. Its in a new name -.-.....its Tree Tag X2 or X3....maybe even higher...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

being 9 is no excuse! Heehee Just kidding

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Hehe...X3. How very...futuristic sounding. Ah, good times good times. Perhaps I should re-install Warcraft...but then again I get my 360 on Monday. :ninja:

K

Kaireg

I get my Wii.....whenever a place gets a shipment that isnt owned to anyone :noexpression: but install it. We can play together :)....

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

As for me, I have completed every numbered final fantasy (Final fantasy 1-10) and am in the process of completing 12. I have also completed numerous Final Fantasy related games such as Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross and the Kingdom Hearts series.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;66718 said:
As for me, I have completed every numbered final fantasy (Final fantasy 1-10) and am in the process of completing 12. I have also completed numerous Final Fantasy related games such as Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross and the Kingdom Hearts series.

so did YOU get through Via infinito than?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Ah, I haven't finished X-2... I didn't really like it that much.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;66720 said:
Ah, I haven't finished X-2... I didn't really like it that much.

No one understands my pain :':)'(

So. Which one was it that says that "somebody call for an exterminator" was it the ghosts? because I don't think it was the firebats

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Lol, well I did like Gippal, he was cool. To be honest I didn't like it because you could only be three characters...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;66724 said:
No one understands my pain :':)'(

So. Which one was it that says that "somebody call for an exterminator" was it the ghosts? because I don't think it was the firebats

Aye, 'tis the Ghosts.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;66729 said:
Lol, well I did like Gippal, he was cool. To be honest I didn't like it because you could only be three characters...

I liked that aspect. It really wasn't meant for the game, I think it was made more for the story aspect.
Y'know finding out Tidus was a dream of the faith and all. And who doesn't like playing as 3 smexy females? I loved the battle system. and the dress spheres. I guess I'm the only one who likes it.
you'd be surprised how hard it gets actually. It's a rather tough game.

Tsuyu;66749 said:

Aye, 'tis the Ghosts.

Aye, thank ye. :p

K

Kaireg

Ah....the ghosts....im such an ******* with em...if im not zerging you with the zergs...

:rolleyes:

-Wish I could play chrono trigger, didnt get the chance.
-Bro owns Chrono Chross ive gotten onto disc 2, but that was a loooooong time ago...like 5 years:wacko:
-I own KH 1 and 2, along with my bro.
-Beaten KH1 and unlocked and made/gotten everything....and lost that memory card one day while it was in my pocket and I was at my therapists....(i no longer go to her)
Stuck lvling up ATM on KH2....The thing i hate most about any rpg based game -.-
-Bro has/had Final Fantasy: Tactics....not sure if he still does though...
-Bro used to own Final Fantasy Tactics: Advance, but he gave it up, cause he beat that many times...I myself still own, and am Lvling myself up like crazy:rolleyes:

-------------
BTW, just so i get this out of the way...i know what the orange, grey, (and any silver) on names mean....what does blue, red, and anything else mean, just so its cleared up for me. (this is for the forums itself)