• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Somebody call for an exterminator?....well, its not me.

K

Kaireg

Somebody call for an exterminator?....well, its not me.

Hello, im new in town..and hopefully to stay....I really hope to get to know everyone.....Wish there were more TLC mods...........

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Somebody call for an exterminator?....well, its not me.

Hey Kaireg,
Welcome aboard. More mods huh go for it :p I don't know about you but I haven't come close to doing all the things that you can do with mods

K

Kaireg

Meh....My last attempt at modding was......a failure...for Unreal Tournament Game Of The Year Edition....thing got all lined with white at edges, and I had to add an extra layer to it to fix it but I dont know why it even had the layer first of all...

But it was actually skinning....so yeah, Im looking to try to get into the skinning business....

H

Hexadecimal

hellooo
welcome to our funny farm :D

F

FableFreak

hello

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome! I Like your Avatar, are you a fan of Final Fantasy Games too?

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Hi Kaireg! Welcome to the Fable 2 community forums! I like your Auron avatar too... ;)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Nice to have you here - have fun!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Now, When I read "Somebody call for an exterminator" I though immediately of star craft "Turn up the heat!" "Need a light" Is that what you were saying it from? Or just saying it?

Heehee either way WELCOME to the forums!

K

Kaireg

Sephiroxas;66561 said:
Now, When I read "Somebody call for an exterminator" I though immediately of star craft "Turn up the heat!" "Need a light" Is that what you were saying it from? Or just saying it?

Heehee either way WELCOME to the forums!
YES! FINALLY! SOMEONE PICKED UP ON IT!:lol: Warcraft and Starcraft series=ownage.

Yes, im a major fan*inhale* my first game at the age of five was legend of zelda: orcarina of time, but my first true favorite (hated OoT At the time cause it was too hard, i didnt like to think:rolleyes:) was FF:VII.

Ive played:
FF VII
FF VIII (Demo)
FF IX
FF X
FF X-2

I own:
FF VII
FF X
FF X-2
And im burrowing IX from my bros friend...never really liked VIII....I have tons of these small 'animated FF gifs'......

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I haven't played Starcraft, sadly. However me and Andy (Dark Drakan) used to play Warcraft III over a LAN a few years ago and I started playing online for a while. Undead for the win! Good times. Just a shame I'm so crap and kept getting owned though...

K

Kaireg

You played actual games? Psh, i played custom maps.
Want any easter eggs for the Prison Escape Maps? Im your man....just hope I havnt forgotten...

Want an undefeatable tree tag player? Im your man for both sides.

Want me to back ya up in Tides of Blood? Im with ya....I lost my wcIII RoC code, and I cant play TFT without it...I couldnt update for online play cause for some reason, it said I didnt have some map, and I thought I had my RoC code with me, but I dont. So my bros buying me the battle chest (only way to get it now) either much later this month (he got me the first half of his late late christmas present for me this month; Morrowind for the comp ^^), or sometime in april.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Kaireg;66632 said:
You played actual games? Psh, i played custom maps.
Want any easter eggs for the Prison Escape Maps? Im your man....just hope I havnt forgotten...

Want an undefeatable tree tag player? Im your man for both sides.

Want me to back ya up in Tides of Blood? Im with ya....I lost my wcIII RoC code, and I cant play TFT without it...I couldnt update for online play cause for some reason, it said I didnt have some map, and I thought I had my RoC code with me, but I dont. So my bros buying me the battle chest (only way to get it now) either much later this month (he got me the first half of his late late christmas present for me this month; Morrowind for the comp ^^), or sometime in april.

Ahh....good maps, good maps. Was ages since I played though... Love Tree Tag - as a tree. Hated it as an Orc.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Kaireg;66627 said:
YES! FINALLY! SOMEONE PICKED UP ON IT!:lol: Warcraft and Starcraft series=ownage.

Yes, im a major fan*inhale* my first game at the age of five was legend of zelda: orcarina of time, but my first true favorite (hated OoT At the time cause it was too hard, i didnt like to think:rolleyes:) was FF:VII.

:lol: I'm glad I wasn't going crazy than. I love Starcraft. Forever and Ever. I like Warcraft, but not WoW. And I was sad about Starcraft ghost, but hearing rumors about Starcraft 2.

So you've played Final Fantasy X2? Did you ever manage to make it through Via Infinito? >.< That part makes me angry. I have my 99% save, saved right before it, and I can't seem to do the level 89 boss of it. Stupid 100 Level Dungeon.

I love the Final Fantasy little chibi gifs. I like Final Fantasy IX a lot.
6.gif

projectego;66630 said:
I haven't played Starcraft, sadly. However me and Andy (Dark Drakan) used to play Warcraft III over a LAN a few years ago and I started playing online for a while. Undead for the win! Good times. Just a shame I'm so crap and kept getting owned though...

you should play it right now! Heehee. Just kidding.
But seriously Kerrigan is my hero. Lookit her Sexy Zerg ness go

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

K

Kaireg

Ah, no. Could never get that far...I believe I always got to bout lvl 25-30....i think...

Tsu-It was never tree - orc. It was tree - infernal.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Kaireg;66635 said:
Ah, no. Could never get that far...I believe I always got to bout lvl 25-30....i think...

Tsu-It was never tree - orc. It was tree - infernal.

Oh well it's CRAZY. the boss has a move that makes one of you your characters petrified, and since Accessories don't work, I turn to stone. Then she does a move that shatters anything that is petrified stone. and just about kills anyone who's not...and..I've died...soo many times. I juts can't play it anymore. :':)'(

/rant

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the institute we like to refer to as home ^_^

projectego;66630 said:

Yeah back in the day, good times :D

K

Kaireg

Thank ye much....
Know I prob shouldnt say this, but while we're on games...

anyone have Guild wars, Warrock, or Silk Road Online?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kaireg;66648 said:
Thank ye much....
Know I prob shouldnt say this, but while we're on games...

anyone have Guild wars, Warrock, or Silk Road Online?

I have guild wars but havent played it in ages, should really install it again...

K

Kaireg

....wanna join my guild?:w00t: