• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sorry to ask but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudeyconnor

Reaction score
I'm new here, and I kinda need to ask a favour.

Is there any chance anyone could be so amazingly generous and give me a bit of cash?
I've just finished F2 for the second time so I could have a perfectly good save for F3 and I only have 11k so I cannot buy Castle Fairfax or get the achievement for owned 2.5m of property and I only have like 40k on my first save file.

Thank you :]

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
From what I heard, the save tranfer doesn't even work or didn't make it to the game so, Meh

Autarch

Reaction score
Wrong forum, man. =p You want the Fable 2 forum.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
The easiest way to make money (and 11 grand is easily enough to start this process), is to buy weapons from the Bowerstone Market Blacksmith, and sell them to the traders in Fairfax Gardens. Do this until the Blacksmith runs out of stock, and then sleep for 7 days (I usually go to the Tavern). Repeat the process.

Once you can bu all the weapons in one go, I generally make 200K each run. You'll have Castle Fairfax in no time. :)

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i messaged him saying i'd give him 2 mil, but he never replied...

Scythe

Archon
Reaction score

Is there any chance anyone could be so amazingly generous and give me a bit of cash?
I've just finished F2 for the second time so I could have a perfectly good save for F3 and I only have 11k so I cannot buy Castle Fairfax or get the achievement for owned 2.5m of property and I only have like 40k on my first save file.

I'll give you money in Fable 2 tomorrow but you would have to tell me your gamertag for me to give you the money I have a save where some random guy gave me as much money as I could possibly hold.

ScarFace12793

Reaction score
but i dont have fable 2 anymore so neva mind.4get i said anything.

Michael0100101

Reaction score
You can always change your system clock. This way is VERY cheap, it takes the fun out of the game if you do it really early. You need to own property, then go to your xbox dashboard and go to system settings, then clock. Next change the date. For example it will say October 25, 2010. Change that to December 25, 2010. Then when you load the game it will check the date and you'll get around 1 million gold depending on what your income exactly is.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score

You need money on FII? I csn give you plenty of money to buy FairFax, I'll give you the money this afternoon (EST) just before I hop onto FIII, k?

Status
Not open for further replies.