• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spawning Chests

D

DartaisUchiha

Re: Spawning Chests

Oh, and before I forget, thanks for the quick reply! :p
Seems I'm having issues posting at school with the firewall, lol. But, yes, I've used freeroam and put it all in a FinalAlbion1 folder, then changed that to Final Albion, and everything that was listed in another thread. Maybe I did something wrong there...

I'm trying to put a chest in the guild woods so I can get a custom katana at the start. Spawning a chest seems to be the only way (I've seen) to get stuff right off the bat.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

DartaisUchiha;69054 said:
Oh, and before I forget, thanks for the quick reply! :p
Seems I'm having issues posting at school with the firewall, lol. But, yes, I've used freeroam and put it all in a FinalAlbion1 folder, then changed that to Final Albion, and everything that was listed in another thread. Maybe I did something wrong there...

I'm trying to put a chest in the guild woods so I can get a custom katana at the start. Spawning a chest seems to be the only way (I've seen) to get stuff right off the bat.

Mmm..Shinigami.......*goes of to bleach land* Oh yeah. Question. Which Program are you using for Spawning chests? TNG editor or Albion Explorer. Albion Explorer has an easier way to spawn chests. That works similar to Spawning your own Body guard. Albion Explorer has a WIZARD that has templates for you to use. Like wives, Teleporters, and Chests:

D

DartaisUchiha

To quote my original message -"No wizard templates available" when trying to use Albion Explorer.- I'm trying to use Albion Explorer, since I can't find a version of TNG Editor, and all the information I find on it on here, talks about it, screenshots it, or links me to a forum that just offers a 'new version of Albion Explorer' and says nothing about TNG Editor. The Wizard is, currently, what I'm trying to use...Since all the other stuff just keeps giving me hassle, and I figure the wizard will be easier. But, the problem is, it says I don't have any wizard templates available. What I do is, I open Albion Explorer, find GuildWoods, open World Edit, right-click on the first tab (I think it is just the words GuildWoods with a + beside it, I'm not in front of my computer right now. x.x) and click the word Wizard... Then I get the above-posted error of no templates. Gonna read over the Bodyguard link, and compare and contrast a bit, maybe I'll figure out something between getting help here, and reading that.

OH! Yeah, Bleach is awsome...But, I've used Shinigami since Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing) was called it on the original Japanese (Subbed) version of the show. And, the Uchiha eyes are the closest thing to the Shinigami eyes from the anime Death Note.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Did you right click on the name of the map? Like HeroGuildComplex in Sephi's pic

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

DartaisUchiha;69073 said:
To quote my original message -"No wizard templates available" when trying to use Albion Explorer.- I'm trying to use Albion Explorer, since I can't find a version of TNG Editor, and all the information I find on it on here, talks about it, screenshots it, or links me to a forum that just offers a 'new version of Albion Explorer' and says nothing about TNG Editor. The Wizard is, currently, what I'm trying to use...Since all the other stuff just keeps giving me hassle, and I figure the wizard will be easier. But, the problem is, it says I don't have any wizard templates available. What I do is, I open Albion Explorer, find GuildWoods, open World Edit, right-click on the first tab (I think it is just the words GuildWoods with a + beside it, I'm not in front of my computer right now. x.x) and click the word Wizard... Then I get the above-posted error of no templates. Gonna read over the Bodyguard link, and compare and contrast a bit, maybe I'll figure out something between getting help here, and reading that.

OH! Yeah, Bleach is awsome...But, I've used Shinigami since Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing) was called it on the original Japanese (Subbed) version of the show. And, the Uchiha eyes are the closest thing to the Shinigami eyes from the anime Death Note.

Sorry. I'm a little stupid when I first wake up. No Wizard templates huh? So the maps work. That can't be the problem.

Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Welcome to the forum

That's the Fable mod forum. See if you can get an answer on there. :blush::unsure:

D

DartaisUchiha

Heh, thanks, will do. I was looking around there earlier, and all the 'wizard' stuff revolves around clothing and in-game stuff...Nothing about templates. Guess I'll be going through google (though it is useless for Fable mods). Or, can you help me locate a version of TNG Editor besides Albion Explorer?

And @ Albion Knight, yes, exactly like she did. I even tried it on every choice under the Guildwoods option on World Edit. Nothing, all says I have no wizard templates. Gonna download another version of Albion Explorer when I get home, but, I'd really like to get ahold of the program Sephiroxas was using in his screenshots, since it isn't Albion Explorer...Or, not one I've seen. Since, after all, on the blue bar at the top of the screen it says TNG Editor and not Albion Explorer.

Edit: Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Utilities => How do you spawn items in a chest?
That is the page I was following originally on how to use the wizard and everything, and I even tried the one suggested above, both gave me the same issue; no wizard templates.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

DartaisUchiha;69131 said:
Heh, thanks, will do. I was looking around there earlier, and all the 'wizard' stuff revolves around clothing and in-game stuff...Nothing about templates. Guess I'll be going through google (though it is useless for Fable mods). Or, can you help me locate a version of TNG Editor besides Albion Explorer?

And @ Albion Knight, yes, exactly like she did. I even tried it on every choice under the Guildwoods option on World Edit. Nothing, all says I have no wizard templates. Gonna download another version of Albion Explorer when I get home, but, I'd really like to get ahold of the program Sephiroxas was using in his screenshots, since it isn't Albion Explorer...Or, not one I've seen. Since, after all, on the blue bar at the top of the screen it says TNG Editor and not Albion Explorer.

Edit: Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Utilities => How do you spawn items in a chest?
That is the page I was following originally on how to use the wizard and everything, and I even tried the one suggested above, both gave me the same issue; no wizard templates.

TurboUpload- One-Click Webhosting - File ID 1610819

See if that works. It's My TNG editor in a zip format. Tell me if it works okay?

D

DartaisUchiha

Thanks! I'll work on it asap, but using logmein.com at school is rather laggy, so I'll letcha know in a few hours (about 4-4 1/2) if it works with Fable, since I can't get into the game with remote login programs. Though, I will let you know if, after I put all the information in, if the program works fine. Most likely will, but, I'll update you with any changes. Thanks a lot for the help!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

DartaisUchiha;69149 said:
Thanks! I'll work on it asap, but using logmein.com at school is rather laggy, so I'll letcha know in a few hours (about 4-4 1/2) if it works with Fable, since I can't get into the game with remote login programs. Though, I will let you know if, after I put all the information in, if the program works fine. Most likely will, but, I'll update you with any changes. Thanks a lot for the help!

Sorry I couldn't help with the wizard problem. :( Glad to be of help.:)

D

DartaisUchiha

A little update: I went in and edited everything, no error messages, nothing. So far so good, sadly, I can't get on Fable and check until a bit later...=( But, thanks a lot! And, no problem over the Wizard issue, all that matters to me is the fact I got a new toy (The TNG editor) and I can actually work with it! Will post an update as soon as I get home and get Fable up and running!

Oh, on the first page of this thread, is there any way for you to post the link you gave me, so others could download the TNG Editor? That'd help a lot with confusion, and, the link you posted is the only one on this website I found with the program. Its a good program, should add it somewhere! =P

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

DartaisUchiha;69156 said:
A little update: I went in and edited everything, no error messages, nothing. So far so good, sadly, I can't get on Fable and check until a bit later...=( But, thanks a lot! And, no problem over the Wizard issue, all that matters to me is the fact I got a new toy (The TNG editor) and I can actually work with it! Will post an update as soon as I get home and get Fable up and running!

Oh, on the first page of this thread, is there any way for you to post the link you gave me, so others could download the TNG Editor? That'd help a lot with confusion, and, the link you posted is the only one on this website I found with the program. Its a good program, should add it somewhere! =P

Good idea. Will due :thumbsup: New Toys are always fun. I can't believe I don't remember where I found that program. Glad it works. Happy Modding. :w00t:

D

DartaisUchiha

Wewt! Got my Katana to work! ^_^ Well, that has that all set up, I ended up having to completely uninstall Fable and reinstall it, due to past mistakes when trying to figure it all out yesterday. Once I did that, and followed your guide....Worked like a charm! Thanks a billion! Now, 'tis time to figure out different .fmp files, and how to get some custom clothing.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

DartaisUchiha;69409 said:
Wewt! Got my Katana to work! ^_^ Well, that has that all set up, I ended up having to completely uninstall Fable and reinstall it, due to past mistakes when trying to figure it all out yesterday. Once I did that, and followed your guide....Worked like a charm! Thanks a billion! Now, 'tis time to figure out different .fmp files, and how to get some custom clothing.

that's GREAT to hear! I'm glad my guide was easy enough to understand :thumbsup: :D

D

DartaisUchiha

Plenty easy! ^_^ Heh, when I edited my chest, it fell right into the water, was funny to see! Got it opened, and went right on with my blade. Gonna search the forums now, I can't get the Maze outfit to work, so I'mma find someone's post for that. Thanks again, and good modding!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Nice work Markie for your extensive help and Todd for suggestion and congratulations to DartaisUchiha happy modding ^_^

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

DartaisUchiha;69430 said:
Plenty easy! ^_^ Heh, when I edited my chest, it fell right into the water, was funny to see! Got it opened, and went right on with my blade. Gonna search the forums now, I can't get the Maze outfit to work, so I'mma find someone's post for that. Thanks again, and good modding!
I'd like to see that chest in the water
Great sig by the way!

D

DartaisUchiha

Heh, thanks! I'll see what I can do to screenshot it when I get home today, might take some time for me to post it, since I'm still getting use to the way this forum works. Worse comes to worse, I'll host it for all to see! Was funny, watching it fall into the water with a splash.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
D

Daemen

How do i do this wihtout free roam it got removed like 2 days ago :( someone plz help!!!!!