• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Speed Runs?

giantsteps

Reaction score
Considering the fact I'm a compulsive completionist, I've never been able to achieve a proper speed run before. It sure looks like a good time once in awhile though, the surprising amount of glitches and exploits folks end up finding is just wild.

Literally today, the world record for 100% was achieved. Getting everything in the game in 3:49:50 (all gold, silver, and bronze quests, all demon doors, all silver keys, all silver chests, all legendary weapons, special head great, and all skills maxed, health and will maxed with elixirs) you should check it out!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Literally today, the world record for 100% was achieved. Getting everything in the game in 3:49:50 (all gold, silver, and bronze quests, all demon doors, all silver keys, all silver chests, all legendary weapons, special head great, and all skills maxed, health and will maxed with elixirs) you should check it out!

That's a damn impressive time to 100% the game that's for sure.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
That's utterly insane, I've yet to accomplish such in 10 years let alone under 4 damn hours. Unbelievable.

Roger

Reaction score
Speedruns in fable aren't that hard, but without speedrunning i can beat the game in 2 hours.

giantsteps92

Reaction score
To complete a speedrun is not super difficult, but to do a speedrun fast is difficult. :p under 1.5 hours is no simple task.

Roger

Reaction score
Yeah true, the upgrade sequences are pretty difficult buy sell is not that hard but I'm just having trouble remembering the upgrade sequences after the darkwood trader upgrade sequence. Plus another thing that makes it difficult is fable is very rng based, so lots can happen during a speedrun. And another thing is being spell locked from either asssasin rushing into a loading screen or walking into a loading screen after you sleep while the screen is still fading.

giantsteps92

Reaction score
You're learning the run? ! That's awesome and welcome to the speedrun community. I'd love to watch your runs if you stream them.

Roger

Reaction score
Yeah I studied KJFreshly's guide on speedruns for fable not to long ago and i've streamed 2 runs so far but both of them were failed runs, have them on my yt channel. One of the times i was spell locked and the other time i had a froze loadign screen. Thank you for the welcome btw. I'll tell you my twitch when i get back on my pc