• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spoiler! Does anyone know how to get to Sunshine Manor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolvere

Reaction score
Hello,

I hope someone can help me, becasue I'm pretty much stuck, right now.
I don't know how to get to the sunshine manor, I hope people can help me with it.

Thanks!

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
Starting at the Mourningwood Fort, head straight down the main path towards the forest settlement (You know, where all the eco-warriors live?) and keep an eye to your left. Don't go left into to the Dark Sanctum (Temple of Evil with a fiery gate), don't go to the Ossuary (Where the ghost brothers hang out), and keep looking to the left. You'll eventually come across a path that leads to the place you're looking for.

Just head straight down the main path, keep looking left. Can't miss it.

Lotteboom

Reaction score
its in mourningwood but you can only open the demon door in there when you become a king - then it automatically opens.

Coming from the fort to the town there will be a path on you left past the cemetery. The Sunset House is up there. :geek:

ken2012

Reaction score
Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
to make sunset house solid, you gotta mimic the staues possitions in the night as to the days, if you click each one 4 times that should do the trick, they're on the left in a stone thing i cant remember the term for it

Status
Not open for further replies.