• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spoiler & Media Tags

Do you want them back?

• Yes

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
All his powers as in more than just the spam cleaner?

Dont know details but he says he can ban people and has full use of powers he expected to have. I mean it was so bad there that the Mods couldnt even see the staff area even when i tweaked the forum permissions to allow them to. I think the Spam Cleaner can be tweaked to be available for every member so you can ban people with it as if it were a proper mod tool. Not sure what caused these issues or how much banning power etc Mods can have to be honest as ive never seen things from that point of view on Xenforo.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Dont know details but he says he can ban people and has full use of powers he expected to have. I mean it was so bad there that the Mods couldnt even see the staff area even when i tweaked the forum permissions to allow them to. I think the Spam Cleaner can be tweaked to be available for every member so you can ban people with it as if it were a proper mod tool. Not sure what caused these issues or how much banning power etc Mods can have to be honest as ive never seen things from that point of view on Xenforo.

Heh, lucky them, we don't even have a staff area anymore. Interesting though if the Spam Cleaner can be possibly tweaked even further.. it'd be nice to be able to unban and ban someone with a set length, rather than just perma-ban.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Heh, lucky them, we don't even have a staff area anymore. Interesting though if the Spam Cleaner can be possibly tweaked even further.. it'd be nice to be able to unban and ban someone with a set length, rather than just perma-ban.

No-one really used it besides me and Kyle anyway. Just have to see what can be done with Mod powers.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
UPDATE: Media tags now work! Hurrah! Spoilers however will not be implemented for the usual reason - until XF offer full client support for user-created mods such as spoiler tags etc, it's not a sensible idea for us to have them on this site. If something should go wrong, the site is screwed from a support point of view and we'd have to not only do a lot of cleanup but also get rid of the tags again so it's not worth it. However, the minute they start supporting them, we can look to implementing them again.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
UPDATE: Media tags now work! Hurrah! Spoilers however will not be implemented for the usual reason - until XF offer full client support for user-created mods such as spoiler tags etc, it's not a sensible idea for us to have them on this site. If something should go wrong, the site is screwed from a support point of view and we'd have to not only do a lot of cleanup but also get rid of the tags again so it's not worth it. However, the minute they start supporting them, we can look to implementing them again.

Understood and thanks a bunch Sharon. Hey, we're making some progress, so I'm happy.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
May I ask; What're the tags for embedding YouTube vids? I iz 2 lazy 2 serch

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
My Childhood was the Wiggles and this

I notice how you have to specify that it's youtube media. Does that mean it's compatible with other media? If so, what else is compatible?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
We've only just discovered The Wiggles - and by hell it's hard to get those songs out of your head. And that pirate bloke is genuinely insane... but, ya know, keeps the boy quiet.

Jake too, for that matter.