• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*SPOILER* two legendary GUNS

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
*SPOILER* two legendary GUNS

I do not know if these have been posted yet...hopefully not!
we'll go in order of worst to best, according to my game at least

GUN #1 - The Enforcer
Type: Blunderbuss
Base Value: 17550
Damage: 177.0
Attack Speed: Normal
Reload time 1.0
Range: 20.0
Augments: Barkskin (Deal more damage, take less, scar more often), Lucky Charm Augment (unidentified in description)

location: travel to the Brightwood Farm, also known as Giles Farm. If you do not know where it is, it is very close to the brightwood demon door. There is a grave of Giles and his wife next to the back of the house. Dig it up to get the basement key. Travel through the basement (located under the trap door behind the house) fighting off the undead as you do so until you get to the back room. All that is visible is one measley treasure chest. If you go in front of the torch that is directly ahead from the door you entered the room, just bust out your trusty spade and the enforcer is yours!

GUN #2 - The Red Dragon
Base Value: 12500
Damage 41
ATK Speed: Normal
Ammo Capacity: 6
Reload Time: 0.75
Range: 35
Augments: Devastation (Deal more, take less damage), and Lucky Charm Augment (unspecified)
Location: Grand Prize in the westcliff shooting range. must accumulate at least 175 total points.

Note: the red dragon is a RIDICULOUSLY fast zoomed shot. I had speed at 4 stars and i felt like i was playing COD4 with a modded controller and a desert eagle.

X

xSLip

Re: *SPOILER* two legendary GUNS

Legendary Weapon Locations

THE ENFORCER
You need to have completed both the quests "Cold Comfort Farmer" and "The Blind Date" from Farmer Giles. Then buy his farm for 100K gold and use the portcullis key to go down in to the Farm Cellar, via the barn and fight your way through to the last room with the silver key. Your dog will do the rest.

Type: Blunderbuss
Damage: 177.0
Ammo Capacity: 1
Reload Time: 1.0
Range: 20.0
Augments: Barkskin, Luck Charm

THE PERFORATOR

Behind Wraithmarsh Demon Door.

Type: Turret Rifle
Damage: 81.0
Range: 60.0
Augments: Fear Itself, Discipline, Barkskin

THE CALAVERA

Behind Westcliffe Demon Door.

Type: Blunt (Mace)
Damage: 67.0
Attack Speed: Slow
Augments: Flame

THE HAMMERTHYST

Behind Oakfield Demon Door

Type: Blunt (Hammer)
Damage: 78.0
Attack Speed: Slow
Augments: Barkskin

THE RISING SUN

Donate 10,000 gold to the Temple of Light between 12 and 1pm in the noon.

Type: Cutting (Cleaver)
Damage: 61.0
Augments: Righteous Violence

THE DAICHI

In the treasure chest after you exit Archon's Knot in Brightwood (To get there, simply vault from the broken wall next to the Cullis gate you open to get to Wrathmarsh.)

Type: Cutting (Katana)
Damage: 96.0
Attack Speed: Fast
Augments: Devastation, Bewitching, Killerwatt

THE RED DRAGON

Get 175+ on the Shooting Gallery in Westcliffe.

Type: Pistol
Damage: 41.0
Range: 35.0
Augments: Devastation, Lucky Charm

The Rammer

Shot all 50 Gargoyles. Go to the gargoyle cave and break down the wall behind the chest with the rotten apple in it

Type: Cross Bow
Damage: 119.0
Ammo Capacity: 1
Range: 45.0
Augments: Ghoul, Flame, Bewitching

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

um...i didn't do either of those quests and i've gotten it. There was no barn when i visited the whole place looked like it belonged in wraithmarsh. maybe it's time to check your facts? :)

J

JaySmitt

*spoiler*

Where exactly in the room for the THE ENFORCER
do i use the spade ? As I dont have my dog any more :'(

J

JaySmitt

Thanks for the vid but I already tried digging there... although i have finished the story I must of missed something as it wont let me dig it up.

*EDIT* - If you dont have a dog you cannot get this weapon (Cries) !

Aradroth

BAMF Lawl
Reaction score

Ok so I did the quest to save giles from the bandits and then after the spire, the farm was prosperous, for lack of a less-nerdy word, and giles is still alive so I can't dig up his grave. I did the quest at the farm to help giles's son find a date and then he asked his dad to sell the farm and move to the city with him. He asked me if I wanted to buy it but vanished right after he said it. I know when you buy it you get the key but I have no idea where he is now.

Anyone know?

X

xSLip

Jack0Blades;222413 said:
um...i didn't do either of those quests and i've gotten it. There was no barn when i visited the whole place looked like it belonged in wraithmarsh. maybe it's time to check your facts? :)
What weapon are you talking about?
The enforcer is in the place I have listed up there.

I am not sure about the red dragon because I don't feel like wasting my time for a crap weapon.

Aradroth;222517 said:
Ok so I did the quest to save giles from the bandits and then after the spire, the farm was prosperous, for lack of a less-nerdy word, and giles is still alive so I can't dig up his grave. I did the quest at the farm to help giles's son find a date and then he asked his dad to sell the farm and move to the city with him. He asked me if I wanted to buy it but vanished right after he said it. I know when you buy it you get the key but I have no idea where he is now.

Anyone know?

You go to the sign in front of the house.The key is on the top level of the house.