• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Spoilers]What's your favorite mission in Fable 2? What did you like about it?

White

Reaction score
For me it has to be the mission in which you first discover chesty.

For those who haven't done it or don't know how to do it, purchase Garth's mansion in Brightwood and sleep in the bed.

It's the best mission ever!
Whoever though of putting a psychotic chest into the game is a genius. I loved the naive way that the chest speaks to you, for example, when it refers to the balverines as doggies. Brilliant!

The surroundings look pretty amazing aswell. They created an atmosphere of a dream like world. Looking around the place you'll notice that there are multiple beds laying around, Murgo's caravan is somewhere pretty well hidden and the sky is moving at an extremely fast rate. Cleverly unrealistic. The best looking part of the mission and the game in my opinion is mid way through when you approach a tree that looks like It's surrounded by horizon of grass. It's a really well designed.

Crazy and bizarre, just how I like games. Probably why I loved Fable so much.
What's your favorite mission?

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
The knothole island DLC, almost feels like LOZ dungeon but easyer and smaller

This is my Albion

Reaction score
The first mission involving max and Sam. Those two are idiots and their dialogue is pretty amusing. The mission is easy so win win.

I like "Till Death Do Us Part". I don't know why. I just do. Simple really...

I'd like that mission more if it was so bloody tedious travelling everywhere even though thats the point haha. I was a lazy hero.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I LOVED the Chesty quest. I got to play as a kid with a sword! Oh, and there was this chest that tried to kill me...

The Sam and Max quests are quite fun too, and it was great to see them, and Chesty, again in Fable III.

My absolute favourite quest would have to be The Snowglobe quest from the See The Future dlc. I finally got to see Oakvale at its full glory! Nothing can make me happier...

This is my Albion

Reaction score
Mr Daniel Ray! I liked you up until that last post because i am completely jealous that you've played the dlc :p

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Mr Daniel Ray! I liked you up until that last post because i am completely jealous that you've played the dlc :p

Well, I liked YOU until you said that! :p
Jk jk. I still like you... :blush: (dammit. how do you do a rape face?)
Haha, my friend sent me the dlc code for my birthday. I thank him.

This is my Albion

Reaction score
Well, I liked YOU until you said that! :p
Jk jk. I still like you... :blush: (dammit. how do you do a rape face?)
Haha, my friend sent me the dlc code for my birthday. I thank him.

Rape me? Haha my dear boy, you'll find that I've already raped you. In your mind :p
Your friend is awesome.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Rape me? Haha my dear boy, you'll find that I've already raped you. In your mind :p
Your friend is awesome.

NOOOOOOOOOOooooo.... beaten down hard... in my mind...

Don't know why. This friend of mine likes to randomly gift friends with steam codes and Live codes. :p

This is my Albion

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOooooo.... beaten down hard... in my mind...

Don't know why. This friend of mine likes to randomly gift friends with steam codes and Live codes. :p

I should meet your friend if you're not in therapy for the mind rape

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Then it was totally worth it but im not working out the money. Mwhaha, to Samarkand!

Right! My favourite quest in Fable IV would be when we get to go to Samarkand, meet Garth, and see the tributes to Whisper and Thunder! Oh, and all that exotic stuff, too...

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
Right! My favourite quest in Fable IV would be when we get to go to Samarkand, meet Garth, and see the tributes to Whisper and Thunder! Oh, and all that exotic stuff, too...
hahahahahahahahahaha yah would be if lionhead putted the quest in fable 4 but dont get ur hopes up