• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 (KOTOR 2) Who's played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Famous_Reaper

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 (KOTOR 2) Who's played?

So, who's played? I'm trying to influence Handmaiden to become a Jedi (Dark Jedi, actually), but I don't have enough influence. Can anyone tell me what actions influences Handmaiden the most? I've not figured that one out yet.

H

Hexadecimal

Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 (KOTOR 2) Who's played?

pretty much the exact same actions which influence Disciple...
do good deeds, light sided and boring at all times...
also, it you get more influence with visas, brianna (handmaiden) will get all jealous and ignore you...
women...

F

Famous_Reaper

Well, I've dragged Brianna into the Dark Side (I haven't talked much to Visas, for I'm doing things a bit different), now I just gotta convince her to go Sith. I need her to use the Force! I've already have a lightsaber made for her, too.

H

Hexadecimal

each new planet you complete will open the dialogue option to spar with her if you have influence.
only after beating her every time at echani training and talking to her about her mother will you get the option to train her to be a Jedi or a Sith

F

Famous_Reaper

I have the option, just not the influence! Right now, I'm on Onderon (the actual planet, not Dxun). Is there a chance to gain influence with her there?

H

Hexadecimal

yes
give an open visa to the guy working for the republic in the cantina
when you confront the jedi in the cantina, agree with her about protecting the innocent

F

Famous_Reaper

Well, okay. I guess I could get my Dark Side points back. Thanks a bunch! Oh, I'm also having trouble finding some Sith robes higher than Sith Apprentice. Where might I find some? Bear in mind I'm almost done with the game. Onderon is my last planet.

F

Famous_Reaper

Hey, I gotta go for now. Talk to ya later!

H

Hexadecimal

unfortunately, robes and other cool swag are on a random rotation, they're rarely in the same place twice.
I've heard that the higher your level the better the stuff, but not sure...
the coolest sith armour I ever found were Malak's robes, though they didn't look anything like what he wore in KotOR...
there will be dark jedi knight and master robes in the Trayus Academy if you want some of those

F

Famous_Reaper

Oh, and thanks for all the help! :)

H

Hexadecimal

haha, no prob.
happy to help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.