• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Starting a business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scheezz

Reaction score
this thread might contain a few spoilers.

i've recently become king, and in order to make good on all of the promises i've made (& also make my character completely good) i have put albion in a serious amount of debt. now, the "darkness" is only roughly 150 days away, & i'm still over a million gold in debt.

so i was wondering - how do i go about setting up a business with another XBL player? i'd really appreciate any volunteers or other players in the same predicament to help me out. so, just let me know!

lao113

Reaction score
Join their game and request partnership, if both players don't move and your char faces in the direction of the other player you get some options; Interact, Marriage, partner and a 4th one I think. I'm not sure how much of a difference it'd make but I've got an account with every house bought that you could partner with if you want, just add me, tag's in the sig.

scheezz

Reaction score
i figured out how to start the partnership, but now i don't know what the next step is.
thanks verrrry much! i'll add you when i get back on, which won't be too long since i'm addicted, lol.

lao113

Reaction score
i figured out how to start the partnership, but now i don't know what the next step is.
thanks verrrry much! i'll add you when i get back on, which won't be too long since i'm addicted, lol.
I've had 6 hours of sleep since tuesday, so I understand your addiction. =P

ReaconChick

Reaction score
Hi, Im actually having the same problem aswell, is there any chnace, I would be able to partner with either of you ? In return, I could help you get any achievements that you might not have got yet, like the marrying another xbox live player, I doubt you guys would of married men. o_O

Leoni x

Kyo777

Reaction score
Gamertag: AwashDarkSlayer (yes i have a mic XD)
I have vast knowledge about the fable universe i have played all the games,i'm currently very rich in Fable 3 and i also have the guide so i can be very helpfull in getting anything in the game.​
i'm willing to help out,i have so much money i dont even have a use for all of it XD​

iJordon

Reaction score
I don't mind helping anyone out if it's needed, I have a lot of money so I'll donate to people if needed. ;D

ReaconChick

Reaction score
Too both IJordon and AwashDarkSlayer, thank you very much for offering to help, My gamertag is ReconChick, feel free to add me, if you wish.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
I'm good with forming partnerships in Fable III with all of you! Or I can just give you my surplus of 8 mill gold, but that would take a while to gift wouldn't it? That and I need people who play Fable to listen to my Crawler impression! Its a really good one!

Solo stats = every good deed for royal judgments, in the end, saved every life, with an excess of 3.2 mill left in the castle treasury. ^_^

ReaconChick

Reaction score
I'm good with forming partnerships in Fable III with all of you! Or I can just give you my surplus of 8 mill gold, but that would take a while to gift wouldn't it? That and I need people who play Fable to listen to my Crawler impression! Its a really good one!

Solo stats = every good deed for royal judgments, in the end, saved every life, with an excess of 3.2 mill left in the castle treasury. ^_^

Would you be able to add me on xbox live please, my gamertag is ReconChick Many Thanks

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score

When I get the game, will you marry me and then divorce me so I can have half your money....

Kyo777

Reaction score
Too both IJordon and AwashDarkSlayer, thank you very much for offering to help, My gamertag is ReconChick, feel free to add me, if you wish.
already did,its a pleasure to meet you can wait to quest and adventure ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.