• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[STEAM] EA Week: Miltary Tuesday

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
[STEAM] EA Week: Miltary Tuesday

Tuesday of EA week has both Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and the Battlefield 2: Complete Collection on sale. If you buy both of these, you get early access to the new Medal of Honor beta. Click the Steam Logo to be directed to the EA Week page.

Battlefield 2: Complete Collection 50% off ($14.99US)

About Battlefield 2: Complete Collection said:
The Battlefield 2: Complete Collection features the following:

• Battlefield 2 (v1.50)
  • Battlefield 2: Special Forces
  • Battlefield 2: Euro Forces
  • Battlefield 2: Armored Fury

Lock and load, soldier! The Battlefield 2 Complete Collection puts you on the frontlines of 21st century combat. There's a war going on and you've been dropped into the middle of it. Use the bleeding edge of military technology as you fight for one of the three military superpowers - the US, the Chinese or the newly formed Middle East Coalition. Survive in frenzied close-quarters combat in the world's most dangerous hot spots. Hit the enemy on their home turf and unleash the world's deadliest military forces, using their fury and high-tech arsenal to survive -- then complete your mission and get home alive.

Battlefield 2: Complete Collection Features

• Head online for award-winning Battlefield franchise multiplayer action with up to 64 players
  • Join a squad or select the Commander Mode to assume the strategic role of a battlefield commander directing his forces
  • Enhanced squad structure includes VOIP commands and team stat tracking
  • Earn medals, ribbons, unlockable weapons, and other items as you rise through the ranks from lowly Private to General
Battlefield 2: Special Forces Features

• Join the world's most elite and deadly forces including SEAL, SAS and Insurgent
  • Deploy tear gas, flash-bang grenades, night vision goggles and other Special Forces weapons and gadgets
Battlefield 2: Euro Force Features

• Take the powerful European Union into action as you battle for control of three new Asian maps
  • Capture enemy territory with the help of seven new weapons and four new vehicles
Battlefield 2: Armored Fury Features

• The battle moves to American soil on three new maps from the Alaskan pipeline to the prairies of the Midwest
  • Attack or defend the US in six new vehicles including radar-equipped scout choppers

System Requirements

• Processor: 1.6GHz Intel or AMD Processor
  • Memory: 512Mb
  • Graphics: 128Mb (Pixel Shader 1.4 compatible)
  • DirectX®: 9,0c
  • Hard Drive: 3.9Gb
  • Sound: Sound Blaster Compatible

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 33% off ($33.49US)

About Battlefield: Bad Company 2 said:
Battlefield: Bad Company 2™ brings the award-winning Battlefield gameplay to the forefront of PC gaming with best-in-class vehicular combat and unexpected "Battlefield moments." New vehicles like the ATV and a transport helicopter allow for all-new multiplayer tactics on the Battlefield. With the Frostbite-enabled Destruction 2.0 system, you can take down entire buildings and create your own fire points by blasting holes through cover. You can also compete in four-player teams in two squad-only game modes, fighting together to unlock exclusive awards and achievements. Battles are set across expansive maps, each with a different tactical focus. The game also sees the return of the B Company squad in a more mature single-player campaign.

• Squad Up: Compete as the lone wolf or together in 4-man squads with up to 32 players and multiple game modes including the all new Squad Rush!
  • Defining Online Warfare: Become the master of land, sea and air on vast battlefields designed for wide open warfare on Ranked Servers.
  • Intense Solo Campaign: Join Bad Company in a fight through deadly jungles, desert cities and vast arctic terrain on a mission to defuse WWIII.
  • Tactical Destruction: Create new firing points, chip away enemy cover, and bring down entire buildings full of enemy combatants

System Requirements:

Minimum

• Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz
  • Memory: 2GB
  • Graphics: 256 MB Video Card (GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900)
  • DirectX®: DirectX 9, 10, and 11 support
  • Hard Drive: 15 GB
Recommended

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad or higher
  • Memory: 2GB
  • Graphics: 512 MB Video Card (GeForce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon 4870)
  • DirectX®: DirectX 9, 10, and 11 support
  • Controller Support: Support for Logitech G15 and G19 keyboard LCDs in multiplayer

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: [STEAM] EA Week: Miltary Tuesday

Thats a bargain i used to play the Battlefield series on PC all the time.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Off topic, but.. if a regular member were to rep (+5) you right now, Skot. You would have 1337 rep. ... maybe I could be a ******* and give you +10.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Interesting, good sales though.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

That's strange, Skotekal was at 1332 rep, and I figured it would give him five if I repped him since I'm a regular member so I hit the button once and now it's 1359. I gave him 27 rep?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Looks like I skimmed right past 1337. :lol:

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah sorry Skotekal... I tried making it so I gave you five. ):

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

:lol: Its all good man, I checked my rep, and yeah, you somehow gave me like 27 rep. :p

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah I have no clue what happens when I give rep, I don't mind it though, means I give out a lot. ;)