• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[STEAM] EA Week: Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, and Spore.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
[STEAM] EA Week: Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, and Spore.

Mirror's Edge 75% off ($4.99US)

About Mirror's Edge said:
In a city where information is heavily monitored, agile couriers called Runners transport sensitive data away from prying eyes. In this seemingly utopian paradise, a crime has been committed, your sister has been framed and now you are being hunted. You are a Runner called Faith — and this innovative first-person action-adventure is your story.
Mirror's Edge™ delivers you straight into the shoes of this unique heroine as she traverses the vertigo-inducing cityscape, engaging in intense combat and fast paced chases. With a never before seen sense of movement and perspective, you will be drawn into Faith's world. A world that is visceral, immediate, and very dangerous.
Live or die? Soar or plummet? One thing is certain, in this city you will learn how to run. From the makers of the groundbreaking Battlefield franchise, Mirror's Edge is an action-adventure experience unlike any other.

• Move yourself: String together an amazing arsenal of wall-runs, leaps, vaults and more, in fluid, acrobatic movements that turns every level of the urban environment to your advantage and salvation.
  • Immerse yourself: In first person every breath, every collision, every impact is acutely felt. Heights create real vertigo, movements flow naturally, collisions and bullet impacts create genuine fear and adrenaline.
  • Challenge yourself: Fight or flight. Your speed and agility allow you not only to evade, capture and perform daring escapes, but also to disable and disarm unwary opponents, in a mix of chase, puzzles, strategy and intense combat.
  • Free yourself: Runner vision allows you to see the city as they do. See the flow. Rooftops become pathways and conduits, opportunities and escape routes. The flow is what keeps you running — what keeps you alive.

Dead Space 50% off ($9.99US)

About Dead Space said:
Only the Dead Survive.
A massive deep-space mining ship goes dark after unearthing a strange artifact on a distant planet. Engineer Isaac Clarke embarks on the repair mission, only to uncover a nightmarish blood bath — the ship's crew horribly slaughtered and infected by alien scourge. Now Isaac is cut off, trapped, and engaged in a desperate fight for survival.

• Strategically dismember the Necromorph enemies limb by bloody limb.
  • Zero gravity combat means terror can strike from anywhere.
  • Uncover the horrific truth of this shocking thriller.

SPORE 33% off ($26.79US)

About SPORE said:
From Single Cell to Galactic God, evolve your creature in a universe of your own creations.
Play through Spore's five evolutionary stages: Cell, Creature, Tribe, Civilization, and Space. Each stage has its own unique style, challenges, and goals. You can play how you choose — start in Cell and nurture one species from humble tidepool organism to intergalactic traveler, or jump straight in and build tribes or civilizations on new planets. What you do with your universe is up to you.
Spore gives you a variety of powerful yet easy-to-use creation tools so you can create every aspect of your universe: creatures, vehicles, buildings, and even starships. While Spore is a single-player game, your creations are automatically shared with other players providing a limitless number of worlds to explore and play.

• CREATE Your Universe from Microscopic to Macrocosmic — From tide pool amoebas to thriving civilizations to intergalactic starships, everything is in your hands.
  • EVOLVE Your Creature through Five Stages — It's survival of the funnest as your choices reverberate through generations and ultimately decide the fate of your civilization.
  • EXPLORE Other Players' Galaxies — Will your creature rule the universe, or will your beloved planet be blasted to smithereens by a superior alien race?
  • SHARE with the World — Everything you make is shared with other players and vice versa, providing tons of cool creatures to meet and cool places to visit.

SPORE Creepy and Cute Parts Pack 33% off ($13.39US)

About SPORE Creepy and Cute Parts Pack said:
Add horror and humor to your universe. Make grotesque beasts or cuddly critters, then watch them do the robot, zombie walk, break dance and more! Includes over 100 new items.

• 60 New parts
  • 48 New paint options
  • 24 New animations

SPORE Galactic Adventures 33% off ($20.09US)

About SPORE Galactic Adventures said:
Take Your Creature From Zero To Galactic Hero
Get out of your starship and turn your Spore creatures into legendary Space Captains. For the first time, beam down with your allies to take on action-packed, planetside adventures. Complete quests, collect rewards, and even create and share your own missions

• PLAY a variety of Maxis-created missions as you explore planets all over the galaxy!
  • LEVEL UP your Space Captain and earn more than 30 powerful new accessories!
  • CREATE your own missions with the all-new Adventure Creator, then share them online!

SPORE Complete Pack 33% off ($60.27)

About SPORE Complete Pack said:
Contains all the above mentioned SPORE-Related items.

So sorry I missed the deal yesterday guys, I woke up at like 4 in the afternoon and by the time I remembered it wouldn't have even mattered. :blush:

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: [STEAM] EA Week: Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, and Spore.

Very nice post! I'll definitely be picking up a digital coy of Mirror's Edge and Dead Space! I've actually been looking for cheap c- new and sealed - copies of Dead Space on eBay and the prices are still pretty high so I just thought nevermind. Good timing, EA and Valve!

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I had one of those prepaid cards laying around and thought, meh, 5 bucks for any game is a good deal. I wish I had 10 bucks for Dead Space too.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I've bought Mirror's Edge and it's downloading right now. It's been ages since I've played it an I really enjoyed it on 360 when I borrowed it off DD. I went and read a few quick reviews on Dead Space for PC and it turns out it isn't a brilliant port of the game. I'd love to be able to play it in full HD and 60+FPS but not if it handles like crap.

T'is a shame coz Dead Space is among my favourite games for 360.