• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stuck underneath Road to Rule map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link_1st

Reaction score
while doing the road to rule quest, I entered my sanctuary and decided I'd spend the few guild seals I had. When I used the cullis gate that takes me to Road to rule map, but after the teleport procedure, I appeared off of the main path and among the fog that surrounds the path. I cant access the main path as it is blocked by small hills and boulders and in the sanctuary I cannot use the cullis gate nor the map as they are deactivated. If I walk far enough off the map, I fall through and continue to fall down in an endless plunge. Can ANYONE help me with this or offer me a date as to when they will fix this? because honestly, I am NOT starting over and if they don't plan on fixing it before my return policy is up with best buy I am getting my money back. So please, anybody help or something.View attachment 70

Angel-Of-Mercy

Reaction score
I only just got the game so i dunno but it should have auto saved before you entered the road so if u load it you should be fine

Link_1st

Reaction score
nope, loads inside the road to rule bro. I've tried everything short of destroying my halo reach xbox.

Angel-Of-Mercy

Reaction score
Damn shame you cant Get killed like in World of warcraft and then come back and to where u died

Link_1st

Reaction score
Damn shame that I bought this game and it's got more glitches and disappointments than any amount of fun I had hoped to have with it. I regret buying this game 300% but I hate returning and re-selling my games. More so, I hate not finishing my games, But if starting over is the ONLY solution, I WILL return it cause I am definitely not starting over.

HeLMuT28

Reaction score
I am having the same problem but in a different location! Im stuck in a rock in Aurora and can't fast travel or move, I am ****ed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.