• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sunset House?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scheezz

Reaction score
a friend & i were playing co-op earlier, after the battle at mourningwood. we were following the gold trail away from the fort when i noticed a gate to the left of the path. since i had not seen it on my first time through me & my friend went to check it out.

it looks like a giant ghost house, with the moon slightly visible behind it. i haven't completed my game, so there may be something to it later, but it wouldn't let me go inside or really anything else for that matter.

has anyone else seen it? or interacted with it?

Reaction score
a friend & i were playing co-op earlier, after the battle at mourningwood. we were following the gold trail away from the fort when i noticed a gate to the left of the path. since i had not seen it on my first time through me & my friend went to check it out.

it looks like a giant ghost house, with the moon slightly visible behind it. i haven't completed my game, so there may be something to it later, but it wouldn't let me go inside or really anything else for that matter.

has anyone else seen it? or interacted with it?
I can tell you exacly what to do

Go to the cuzeebo at and remember what the statues pozes are, then go to night time were you can make the statues rotate, make them do what they were doing when you recorded, go inside go straight to the bed and deal with chesty, he gives you the house, go to the new door that is open in the room you entered in. first shoot the green orb on the table and open the chest, now go to that door and to a mirror thing, and look in it at the shiny things on the wall, you have to hit those on your side but you cant see them unless you look into the mirror wall. now go in and shoot the green orb to get another hallway, get the new hammer and go to the room with a bed, get the chest and leave out the front door, its now yours.

scheezz

Reaction score
yessir, just finished it. the battle w chesty wasn't as epic as last time, though. thanks again!

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score
Why am I getting different legendaries to everyone else? Like with the 'Dragonstomper'. I got the 'Sandgoose' instead.

I didn't get a hammer. I got the 'Souldrinker'. I'm not complaining, because I'd prefer this over a hammer. But I'm guessing it's just because weapons vary for different people?

Reaction score
Why am I getting different legendaries to everyone else? Like with the 'Dragonstomper'. I got the 'Sandgoose' instead.

I didn't get a hammer. I got the 'Souldrinker'. I'm not complaining, because I'd prefer this over a hammer. But I'm guessing it's just because weapons vary for different people?
well the acheivment says collect all 50 weopons and that they are not all in the same world, but im proud to rep out the dragonstomper, and i am a sword guy, everything is max anyways so wtv

Status
Not open for further replies.