• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sword of Aeons early glitch

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
With the summon clipping in the chamber of fate you obtain the sword of aeons as early as you can obtain the two abilities. Just curious.. when you fight jack and the sword is in your inventory to kill your sister do you get two?

Do you lose them both if you cast it in the vortex? And can you summon clip it again or after the first jack of blades fight?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
With the summon clipping in the chamber of fate you obtain the sword of aeons as early as you can obtain the two abilities. Just curious.. when you fight jack and the sword is in your inventory to kill your sister do you get two?

Do you lose them both if you cast it in the vortex? And can you summon clip it again or after the first jack of blades fight?
I know that you can only have one of each weapon in your inventory, so it would change to one sword and be placed in your weapon slot, then you can cast away or keep it. This is what would happen when I stole items from shopkeepers.