• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ted Timmins

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Ted Timmons who was a big figure for Lionhead and the Fable Franchise has now left Rare and is working on something secret. On his Twitter Account he says that he was formally a pirate at Rare and is now chasing a new horizon. Is this just me that’s reading to much into it?. Or is that a hint about his new employer?.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I would like that, had a few conversations with Ted here and there over the years and seems a really nice guy & he has always been really passionate about Fable.

Edited thread title as his name is Ted Timmins, he shared a photo from Lionhead Studios the other day.

https://ibb.co/bu90W9

Reactions: lee

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Wow, I find that very fascinating. We have just got to wait now to see what’s happening at Playground Games. It would definitely be exciting if we got the news about a Fable 4 and that he was heading it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Wow, I find that very fascinating. We have just got to wait now to see what’s happening at Playground Games. It would definitely be exciting if we got the news about a Fable 4 and that he was heading it.

Yeah hopefully something will be announced in due course & would be great if some of the old team got back into the action too.

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
I definitely agree that bringing in some of Lionheads old staff will be a very good thing. I just wouldn’t want them to completely take over the project though. I think that a fresh view on Fable will be vital for moving the franchise forward now. Don’t get me wrong though, Ted Timmons should definitely have a massive input on the hypothetical Fable 4.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I definitely agree that bringing in some of Lionheads old staff will be a very good thing. I just wouldn’t want them to completely take over the project though. I think that a fresh view on Fable will be vital for moving the franchise forward now. Don’t get me wrong though, Ted Timmons should definitely have a massive input on the hypothetical Fable 4.

Totally agree with you, some insight and ideas from old staff members would be most welcome but I too want a new take and for Fable to be brought into the modern gaming age.