• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tekken 6 Producer says Tekken Film is Terrible.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Tekken 6 Producer says Tekken Film is Terrible.

---------------------------
tekken.png

---------------------------

Interested in the upcoming film based off of Namco's long-running Tekken series? You may want to cool your enthusiasm. The film's already been out for a while in Japan, and according to some recent Twitter activity, the producer for Tekken 6 wasn't a fan at all.

Posting on his English Twitter account, producer Katsuhiro Harada responded to a fan asking questions about the Tekken movie:

"That Hollywood movie is terrible. We were not able to supervise that movie. (It was cruel contract.) I'm not interested in that [movie]."

Responding to other fans who expressed their distaste for the film, he reiterated his own disappointment and distanced himself from the project once more:

"Please don't ask me about that movie. We did not have the supervision right. I don't want talk about that."

[youtube]st6dHmDSkhY[/youtube]​

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Tekken 6 Producer says Tekken Film is Terrible.

Looks awful indeed. Why must they deny the creators involvement with films like this? You think hollywood would learn...... after the endless countless amount of **** that they've ruined.

Alone in the dark, doom, street fighter, mortal kombat, house of the dead, lara croft, dead or alive, hitman, prince of persia, blood rayne, silent hill.........

* tragedy face*

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Wtf was that sh*t!?

Seriously. What did Hollywood do to Jin?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

They need to strap Jackie Chan in a turtle shell and have him portray Gon in order to save that movie. It worked for Street Fighter.