• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Telltale working on Marvel game

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Marvel_TTG_650px.jpg

No current news on what the title is yet but its coming in 2017...

SOURCE

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
With that in mind I'd love to see Telltale take a crack at a Batman game, especially one that places more of a focus on the detective work. After what they managed with The Wolf Among Us I definitely have faith in them to pull it off.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I guess it's just wishful-thinking to hope for a Telltale Fable game?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
With that in mind I'd love to see Telltale take a crack at a Batman game, especially one that places more of a focus on the detective work. After what they managed with The Wolf Among Us I definitely have faith in them to pull it off.

With popularity of DareDevil TV show I would love for them to do their take on that as it rather fits their "dark" tone.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
With popularity of DareDevil TV show I would love for them to do their take on that as it rather fits their "dark" tone.

I've been hearing good things about that show. A lot better than whatever that Ben Affleck thing was trying to do.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Count me in for that as well, show's been plastered on the Netflix front page for ages now. So might as well give it a whirl.

You're not invited. :|