• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Temple of Avo and Rewards

Temple of Avo and Rewards

OK, so i've been donating every bit of gold I've reveived to the temple, at least 70,000 and I havent gotten the Sentinus...but I have gotten the youth thing...should I have donated less to get it? I thought the youth came after the weapon, and I havent gotten it.

Also, if they just say I got the youth thing, does that meen I got it, or do I have to do something else to recieve it, and my characters good

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Temple of Avo and Rewards

You need to donate more because you are good - weird, I know, but it also means it will be easier for you to get Skorm's Bow should you wish to. Our very own Devalion created this FAQ - scroll down to the "How do I get the Sentinus?" bit for his advice on how to obtain it: Devalion's Fable FAQ

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

Its easier to get evil rewards when good, and good rewards when evil. But you should have gotten the sentinus ermm...

I'm not quite sure... your meant to get the sentinus at 50k gold donated. Its most likely a bug, or bad glitch. Sorry. :(

Edit: Angel beat me! Drat

S

Solus

I heard that you have to donate 300,000 when good to get the sentinus (I can't remember how to spell that :()

thank you all, I will try donating more

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I was always fully evil so I tended to only have to donate a bit before getting the Sentinus. Until I finished the game, that was my favourite weapon :D

T

Tanro

Do the cash making stuff. I.E. buy in bulk then selling in bulk. Makes a lot money quick especially with gemstones.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

try donating 50k, and then donate just one gold after that and see if that works. its how i got mine, and i was good

V

VideoGame420

Ok i looked it up just for you and i tride it also before it worked. Here is what to do have an evil character (at least half way to evil) and go donate 33,000 in gold to the Temple of Avo. They will tell you the gods are very pleased with your donation and they will give you the Sentinus also i heard it's better to do it in day time opposite of midnight good luck :).

P

PaperClip

OK, that's how I did it today and I'm very happy that I finaly got BOTH weapons from both temples, one after another, well more pleased with Skorm's Bow because I got the Solus Greatsword which beats The Sentinus.

Anyway, enough blabbering from my side, this is how you do it if you are a goody two shoes like I was, as in a full Good bar. ^^ Not too sure how it works if you already have Skorm's Bow or if you are not max Good, so sorry. :p

Hire a mercenary, doesn't matter which. Go to Skorm's Temple, and sacrifise him at midnight. I got 600 Evil points. I then hired another merc and did the same thing, got about 800 Evil points and Skorm's Bow. Note that at this point, I lost about 1-2 blocks of Good in the meter thing in the Hero Status. Then I went to the Temple of Avo, and donated 100k Gold. I then got The Sentinus.

Hope this works for you, or if you are fully good and already have Skorm's Bow, try donating a massive amount of gold at the same time, like 200k or something. (Very easy to get gold in Fable, use that cash guide that you have been linked to and use the reselling method. ^^)

Again, hope I helped.

V

VideoGame420

dude dont waist 100k i said donate 33k when your half evil and keep the 70 k for youself and you get the sentinus

P

PaperClip

Like I said, if you are fully good like I was, it will work for you. It's harder to get rewards from Avo's Temple when you are really good, that's why you have to donate more.
Plus, it's easier to get 100k+ than to get half evil from max good. Believe me. >_< (before doing what I did, I tried murdering all of Oakvale, which I did. I then murdered 20 guards and broke into every house, and I only got one block down from good - and there are seven blocks!)

V

VideoGame420

PaperClip;162241 said:
Like I said, if you are fully good like I was, it will work for you. It's harder to get rewards from Avo's Temple when you are really good, that's why you have to donate more.
Plus, it's easier to get 100k+ than to get half evil from max good. Believe me. >_< (before doing what I did, I tried murdering all of Oakvale, which I did. I then murdered 20 guards and broke into every house, and I only got one block down from good - and there are seven blocks!)

wat's the point of being good if you donate more money and you will turn from evil to good again youi'll still lose the hornes :)

F

fluxcapacitor

Sacrificing the merc's and putting on full dark plate armor with the bandit head gear got me from all the way good to 6 blocks evil. Went to AVo at 6pm (game time), donate 33k, and got it all.

I'm still lost on how the age thing works, guess I need to get completely leveled up so I don't loose those years I wanna buy back.

R

Rhadiel

wierd...lol i just donate a good 1million lol. and i normally get sentinus and youth at first try

A

Azrooh

I am pretty sure you need to donate it all in one sitting. EX: Don't put in 5,000 in while doing the Archaoligist(sp?) quest, then 10,000 after the arena and counting it 15,000. As they're all said, being evil helps tons. I put in 100,000 while fully good to get it.

V

VideoGame420

people can't read these days.........so manny people said you only need to donate 32.000 or 33.000k but people still waist money and get nothing how stupid......