• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Aftermath Of Archons Rule ( The Return Of Jack)

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
The Aftermath Of Archons Rule ( The Return Of Jack)

Willaim walked down the mountain exhausted from his battle with the queen of blades. His face was deformed, nd their was blood dripping from the sword of aeons. William was then greeted by everyone in albion, everyone cheering him on for he ended the evil rule of the court. The people of albion begged to know his name. " Archon!" he said. From then on archon began to create the world, and reshape albion ( later be known as the old kingdom) but what he didnt realize, as mighty as he was, he didnt really kill jack of blades afterall.

Jack was Dieing. In fact jack was almost dead, but jack managed to put his soul into his mask before he was vanquished. " that stupid fool!" jack said. " does he really think he can kill a member of the court?? I am immortal!!! and i will get my sword back if it takes me centuries!!" Jack used the last of the little power he had, by making his mask, and the queen and knights masks, to float down a river into greatwood. Lucky for jack, a woodsman was walking by with a cart of logs as he noticed three masks laying on the side of the riverbank. The woodsman began to look at the details of each mask. Strange patterns on each, but one had a creepy smile stiched into it, one had a deformed facial expression of sadness, and one had no expression at all.... yet it seemed the most alive of the three. The woodsman began to see it glow, promising him imortality and power, and he had the sudden urge to wear the mask. It was their Jack got up, brought the other two masks, and walked down the street to find his next victim

Life was going great for archon, he had just had his 4th child, and built another city in just a week. But mysteriously enough, people have reported to him, that they found friend or family members dead, with blank faces. No eyes, noses, or mouths. He decided he would send his best warrior: Amun ( meaning the hidden one) But because of his Dark Runed Armour, And His Scarlet Hood Concealing His Face, noone ever knew what he looked like, and the townspeople would call him: Archons Man Of Mystery. Amun was really mysterious, his armour was forged by the best will users and blacksmiths in albion. The runes on his armour signified imortality, and that it was unbreakable. He was very fast and agile, and carried a master katana that scut through balverines like paper. Amun hated balverines, because they ripped up his red cloak which was a gift from a magical warrior named: Ajax. The man of mystery then left the castle of hi s master to find out what was killing the people of albion.

Jack had just vanquished a White Balverine, not beforte doingso transfering the mask over to the creature. Now Jack was plundering through the woods, getting more experiance and becoming stronger.

Amun decided he would first look in a place known as darkwood, the place where know things but dead grow. It is here where he found a White Balverine Wearing a Mask feasting upon a dead group of hobbes.

Jack turned around, seeing a red robed figure, sensing that this person was extremly powerful, in fact almost or as strong as archon himself.

Amun noticed the faces of the hobbes, and saw they were faceless, and realized this was the monster. A monster that just wasnt a balverine, but something his mind couldnt grasp.

Jack punced forward at the red robed figure

Amun sliced off the balverines tail as it punced at him, the creature was then furious and scratched up amun.

Amun was suffering serious blood loss from the battle, but he managed to slice off one of the balverines arms as it sliced him up

Jack scramed! His arm was sliced off by the hero. HE lunged towards the hero, and tried to bite off his face

Amun managed to stab the balverine in the heart just as it lunged towards his face. The creature was dead. But the mask began glowing. It spoke to amun " wear me.... and the cities will crumble before you" amun tried not to listen to the mask and break it but again it spoke : " wear me, and you will be.... immortal" he pulled the mask a bit closer " wear me, and the gods will rival your power" amun raised the mask to his face, and suddenly it leeched onto his face, and amun was injected with great power, and tremendous energy. He felt like he could rip tree trunks out of the ground, slay dragons with a single swipe. But most of all, amun hated his name. Amun hated his life, amun hated the king and wished to steal his sword. The mask had taken over. Amun was now jack. And jack was ready to train to fight the archon and kill him once and for all.

100 years later

Jack was now ready to steal the sword. He heard the old king was dieing, and that yet another new king was rising to power, he knew william wont be living soon, and decided now was the time to take the sword. the story of willaim black fighting the court had now just been a myth, noone knew what happened to amun, but they knew soon after amuns disappearance, a new warrior named jackk started becoming famous for his deeds. the towns people would talk on his slay of the bloody harvest ( in which a harvest of blood was raised when heroes went against dragons and took them down in feats of strength) But just then, jack had seen a force coming his way, it was coming from the tower that had just been built. And all was dark

5 years later

Jack was furious, everyone began rebuilding, the old kingdom was no more. Willaim black dissappeeared, as did the sword. And a guild of heroes was being formed, and the search for the sword, had begun..

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Re: The Aftermath Of Archons Rule ( The Return Of Jack)

Overall, a good job... Kudos for the Balverine Jack!

May I borrow the part concerning Jack's Bloody Harvest for my own story?

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

Daniel Ray;365466 said:
Overall, a good job... Kudos for the Balverine Jack!

May I borrow the part concerning Jack's Bloody Harvest for my own story?

go for it man! im flattered u want to use it

Mr. Jacob

Reaction score

+rep Bravo A little work on spelling and grammar but a sequel should come into the future.