• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Best Ways to Make Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peteballa

The Best Ways to Make Money

Post here the best ways of money making that you have found, excluding the exploit.

I know that most of the best ways hav been posted, but it would be nice to make a universal thread showing peoples ideas on how they make money.

=D

I dunno if I will be very active in this but or now I will post all the ideas that I see on this thread.

- Doing jobs that make enough money to buy and rent out houses, and then making income from the houses.

- Personally i got enough money to purchase all the bowerstone stalls, then pumped it to 100% profit, then went on a stealing spree to mess with the economy, after that i "seduced" all the owners and purchased buildings one by one on the cheap and rented them out, then spent the rest of the game re-balancing the economy and earning profit =D (Submitted by Undersold)

- Easiest way to make money IMO is to just build up a good status or a frightening one with the blacksmith vendors. Wait a few days till one of them has a -50% or so discount, that plus your disposition discount of -19% or so. Buy everything he has. Then just bounce over to the Fairfax gardens vendor(due to their shop wealth) and sell it all to him for around 105% or so . In about 5 min I can spend about 100k on Master Weapons at one vendor and sell it all to another for 200k. Rinse and repeat for the next day. Also 100k is just an average. Sometime the vendor will have 150k to 200k worth of weps. Just depends on if they have augment slots or not (Submitted by Dagnasty)

-press start
chose quests/regions
chose sales
look if there is bowerstone or oakfield blaksmith or weapon seller 25%discount
go to that place
let the salesman like you so you get an extra discount 20%
then buy as much as you can
sleep for a week/ wait till the discount is gone
and then sell all the stuff you boght and you will get pretty nice gold (Submitted by Dentie)

G

GodBurner

Re: The Best Ways to Make Money

I did bartending enough to buy a few Pubs and some houses, now i just sit back and watch the money roll in. =D

RachelDisco

Reaction score

How do you bartend?

P

Peteballa

RachelDisco;224720 said:
How do you bartend?

Go to any Pub like the one in Bowerstone Square and see if there is a job opening. If there is, take it. Then you become a Bartender. Cheers.

RachelDisco

Reaction score

Okkies.
fanks.
^.^

chasep2829

Reaction score

I did it. you have to do it for a long time right? And when does it show up in bowerstone?

P

Peteballa

chasep2829;224731 said:
I did it. you have to do it for a long time right? And when does it show up in bowerstone?

I dunno I mean I don't do it I've just seen the sign outside of the Pub in Bowerstone Market that had the opening for Bartender...

J

Jestar49

Fastest Way to make Money make enough to buy a house and a pub or two, so you have some income. Go into your xbox settings and make sure you have set your clock and date. Go into the game and save and quit. Go to your xbox dashboard and set the clock to two days ahead. (income from rent and shops accumaltes while the xbox is turned off based on your xbox clock). I have an income of 1450$ every 5 minutes, when i logged on after setting clock 3 days ahead i made 120k after taking a few steps i saved and quit and you can keep repeating this. Can make about 100k every few minutes easy.

U

Undersold

Personally i got enough money to purchase all the bowerstone stalls, then pumped it to 100% profit, then went on a stealing spree to mess with the economy, after that i "seduced" all the owners and purchased buildings one by one on the cheap and rented them out, then spent the rest of the game re-balancing the economy and earning profit =D worked wonders for me, not sure if this helps but i had problems with the blacksmith job, i found that rather than relying on reactions completely i would wait for the white ball to make one pass and hit the hammer on the return journey, this meant i didnt get the occasional jumpy mistake leading to a reset of the counter when my ego got the better of me and i was too late to click.
/end of text wall

P

Peteballa

Undersold;224747 said:
Personally i got enough money to purchase all the bowerstone stalls, then pumped it to 100% profit, then went on a stealing spree to mess with the economy, after that i "seduced" all the owners and purchased buildings one by one on the cheap and rented them out, then spent the rest of the game re-balancing the economy and earning profit =D worked wonders for me, not sure if this helps but i had problems with the blacksmith job, i found that rather than relying on reactions completely i would wait for the white ball to make one pass and hit the hammer on the return journey, this meant i didnt get the occasional jumpy mistake leading to a reset of the counter when my ego got the better of me and i was too late to click.
/end of text wall

Okedoke thanks.

K

keds99

oh and another way to get money i have not tried but many people like is the date and time glitch.

P

Peteballa

keds99;224825 said:
oh and another way to get money i have not tried but many people like is the date and time glitch.

Yeah tons of people know about it, that's why I said "exluding the exploit" at the beginning.

Thanks anyways though.

I

ignite

There's no reason to bump, if you are really concerned then please use the search feature. Thanks :)

D

Dagnasty

Easiest way to make money IMO is to just build up a good status or a frightening one with the blacksmith vendors. Wait a few days till one of them has a -50% or so discount, that plus your disposition discount of -19% or so. Buy everything he has. Then just bounce over to the Fairfax gardens vendor(due to their shop wealth) and sell it all to him for around 105% or so . In about 5 min I can spend about 100k on Master Weapons at one vendor and sell it all to another for 200k. Rinse and repeat for the next day. Also 100k is just an average. Sometime the vendor will have 150k to 200k worth of weps. Just depends on if they have augment slots or not. Enjoy

D

Dagnasty

Easiest way to make money IMO is to just build up a good status or a frightening one with the blacksmith vendors. Wait a few days till one of them has a -50% or so discount, that plus your disposition discount of around -19%. Buy everything he has. Then just bounce over to the Fairfax gardens vendor(due to their shop wealth) and sell it all to him for around 105% or so . In about 5 min I can spend about 100k on Master Weapons at one vendor and sell it all to another for 200k. Rinse and repeat for the next day. Also 100k is just an average. Sometime the vendor will have 150k to 200k worth of weps. Just depends on if they have augment slots or not. Enjoy.

Sandgoose

BWARK!
Reaction score

This way is best.
1:Start off with purchasing a shop or house.
2:Save quit and go to dashboard.
3:Unplug internet source to 360.
4:Go to clock and change to 01:01:2005.
5:Enter game and you should get a months worth of rent.
6:Repeat this by going a month forward and buying new shops.

I started on sunday and now I have more than 4Million gold.

U

Undersold

Sandgoose, he said he doesn't want to glitch the game to get money, and i'm assuming thats the glitch he meant, i think he wants "legit" ways to make money rather than "cheating"

Dentie

Reaction score

press start
chose quests/regions
chose sales
look if there is bowerstone or oakfield blaksmith or weapon seller 25%discount
go to that place
let the salesman like you so you get an extra discount 20%
then buy as much as you can
sleep for a week/ wait till the discount is gone
and then sell all the stuff you boght and you will get pretty nice gold :p