• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Blue Nymph Crouches At....

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
The Blue Nymph Crouches At....

So I had seen a few people posting about the statue at lookout point and I figured while I wasnt doing much this evening I would check it out and see what items are available in which areas. For those who didnt witness the conversation I did all that was really mentioned was that special items and a new area unlocks when the statue aims at a certain direction.

No less when it points to Bowerstone South the Tavern Cellar will open and you will be able to acquire yourself a leather chest piece. When it points at Greatwood, take the first left turn in the GW area and there will be a new chest there, open it to get a piercing augmentation.

Oh and just as an utterly random fact here- if you have one evil bar on your alignment and you donate 1 024 872 gold to the Temple of Avo they give you 237 good points....

:ninja:

V

Vegeta

Re: The Blue Nymph Crouches At....

if u donate 1,024,872 gold u only get 237 good points!?!?!

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

1Ak said:
if u donate 1,024,872 gold u only get 237 good points!?!?!

Yup, thats exactly how much gold I had in my inventory and I was at one bar evil on the alignment scale and I gave all the money to Avo just to see what it would do. Needless to say I reloaded the game and kept my money....

:ninja:

A

alanname350

Wow what a jip Avo wants only gold. Good thing the oracle explained that avo isn't a god or else i would be getting pretty blasphemous right now. Hehe

T

The_Archon

What does this have to do with a blue nymph...? I'm curious cause after the trader rescue quest that chick says "the blue nymph crouches at 3 past midnight" or something like that, and now I'm curious as to what it means. Also, someone mentiond a blue nypmh being in their room at around that time (in the singing sword post). Anyone have any more info?

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

The_Archon said:
I'm curious cause after the trader rescue quest that chick says "the blue nymph crouches at 3 past midnight" or something like that, and now I'm curious as to what it means. Also, someone mentiond a blue nypmh being in their room at around that time (in the singing sword post). Anyone have any more info?

That's what I want to know more about........

T

The_Archon

Lol, well apparently no one has any answers for us? It's so random that she would say that... There MUST be something associated with it. I'm going to do some more looking around. I tried to re-create chev's experience at lost bay (posted in the singing sword thread), but I couldn't, my guy wouldn't wake up at 3 ish, always some other times, and when i waited till 3, nothing happened, so i dunno. Really curious though, if anyone could help that would be GREAT

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

The_Archon said:
I tried to re-create chev's experience at lost bay (posted in the
singing sword thread), but I couldn't, my guy wouldn't wake up at 3 ish, always some other times, and when i waited till 3, nothing happened, so i dunno. Really curious though, if anyone could help that would be GREAT

Yeah, I tried it too nothing happend for me either.........

A

Aabuko

eu sei tem havido a me at 315: jogo tempo um azul ninfa flys em ur casa

U

Unsung Hunter

that blue nymph

i heard somewhere that it was a spy related joke, since the trader was a spy u kno

i just dont remember where i read that tho, sry for no link

I

Ivan

The Blue Nymph isnt hard to find.I killed the dragon then i accomplished a sidequest with some bandits(dont remember which-save the spy trader/ecsort the execution or something like that) near Bowerstone North.I entered Bowerstone North and a peasant came to me and said that riddle for the blue nymph.I found the Nymph in Northern Footplains(pure luck:)) but it didnt drop anything:(.This Nypmph is different from these which you encounter in the beginning of the game.It spawns ice zombies.

F

FableFreak

has anyone tried killing it???

(As long as this isn't a fat load of bull****)

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Why is everything a big conspiracy round here that unlocks unrivalled new secrets, there are about four areas where blue nymphs are floating around the game, their not rare. Their not special, hell they run around Darkwood all the time, or I should say float.

The reason why this was posted was because I had previously seen somebody posting something about the trader and wanted to know if it was possible to get into the Bowerstone Tavern Celler, which many thought impossible. The trader had said;
"The blue nymph crouches at 3 past midnight"
This is a reference on how to get into the Bowerstone celler and get the extra items from Greatwood- read the first post.

When the trader says this I believe he is referring to the statue at Lookout Point, just outside Bowerstone, when you go to that statue at the correct time and click it the statue description will read,
"The statue is pointing at Bowerstone."
If you run to Bowerstone when the statue points at it the celler is unlocked and you enter it. Incidentally the statue also points to Greatwood which unlocks a new item in there as well.

D

Druid

chevelleinc1213;20399 said:
if you're looking for additional gameplay, at a quarter past 3 in the morning, in the lost bay, there IS a blue nymph. She isn't crouching, but rather singing a really faint tune. If you get too close to her or wait too long, she disappears into glitter. After you see her, you need to go to the picnic area, there is a music box over by one of the tables, you will now be able to pick it up, if you did everything right. After you are in posession of the music box, you need to go to the Gray house and walk upstairs, you should hear a creaking sound and be able to hear wind. I usually stand in a corner when I do this. Then run back downstairs as quick as you can and go to the cellar: there is a short cutscene with a bard in fancy clothes talking to a blue nymph, who is kneeling at his feet. I won't spoil the best for you all - enjoy!

i found this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Druid;20434 said:

Very awesome dude, I seriously have to try this out or something, I always thought the blue nymph thing was in relation to the statue at lookout point...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

All we need is someone to try this and get it to work now :shifty:

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Druid;20434 said:

Dark Drakan;20572 said:
All we need is someone to try this and get it to work now :shifty:

o_O Uh... creppy.... I would hazard a guess and say this probably doesnt work...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox;20574 said:
o_O Uh... creppy.... I would hazard a guess and say this probably doesnt work...

Thats what i was thinking really...

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;20575 said:
Thats what i was thinking really...

What possess people to come up with stuff like that, it makes me sad in my head :'(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox;20576 said:
What possess people to come up with stuff like that, it makes me sad in my head :'(

No idea, guess they like making people waste countless hours trying them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.