• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Boy And The Mask.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
The Boy And The Mask.

Many centuries have past since the slaying of jack, many stories told with each making less sense then the one which came before it. The true events of what happened on that fateful evening in the northern wastes, in the Archons Folly are known only to few, only to those who were alive when it happened, as far as i know there is only me, therasa and Jack who know what happened. Yes Jack Of Blades Lives, his mask was found by a small boy, a child from bowerstone and his destiny took a turn that will eventualy put an end to this world. Before leaving Albion i made sure Therasa knew about the 4th, the boy who would take up the gauntlet of his ancestor and smite all evil from this land. Now to my tale, what actualy happened in the Archons Folly.

The hero had defeated jack, he stood over the beast and raised the mask up high, Jacks soul was sucked inside his own mask. The hero had too act quickly destroy the mask, or be corupted by Jacks evil and twisted spirit, the hero made the choice of a demon rather then an angel. As he excited the Folly and i saw the mask i knew i had no choice, i grabbed my scythe and plunged it straight into his chest, i pulled it out and swung for his head, decapitating him with one quick movement. I grabbed his head and wrapped it in some blue coth before putting it into my pouch. The journey back to albion was a long one, the people in the northern waste were furiouse at us unlocking the bronze gate and risking the lives of millions in the pursuit of revenge and so they cut off all of the culis gates. The ship of the drowned wasn't as bad as the hero had made out, it was peacful, i am a very old man so old that I can even remember the spire oh so long ago, peace is very high on my list of things i enjoy. When i docked into
Hook coast there were many unhappy faces, it appeared that the end of the age of heros would be upon us much sooner then hoped.
As i walked through bowerstone market place i felt a small child run into me, at first i thought nothing of it and kept on my way, after all i havd very important buisness too attend too. As i walked into the guild i checked my pouch, it was empty, that kid now held the mask of Jack of Blades!

Ok new story, like it or not i will be writing more. If you havn't played fable or fable tlc you wont understand most of it but yeah..