1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ctrl+V game.

Discussion in 'Ye Olde Pub Games' started by Daemon300, Jun 25, 2009.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. Daemon300

Daemon300 Well-Known Member Legendary Hero

Trophies:
  2. Shirosaki

Shirosaki The Hollow Within

Trophies:
    Re: The Ctrl+V game.

I meandered across the remainder of the room and turned around at the head of the stairs. The dust was still falling. The light was still piercing. The wall was still dirtied. The rustic scenery was still boring. I sighed, turned on my heel sluggishly and headed down the stairs, wandering aimlessly around the first floor towards a door out, which would in turn convey me further to nowhere.

Showing my friend the last paragraph of my coursework. It's crap I know, I rushed it because it's due in tomorrow for first draft.

3. Skotekal

Skotekal Sheeple President Legendary Hero

Trophies:

http://ihacks.ru

I think it was for neTV on my iPod. I believe it was the winRAR password. :P

4. Register or log in to browse without ads.

5. Steve Powell

Steve Powell Administrator Staff Member Guildmaster

Trophies:

#main-menu{background:#eaeadb url(images/menu-sprite.gif) repeat-x;background-position:0 -32px;color:#aaa;margin:0 0 0 2px;padding:9px 4px;text-align:center;width:918px}
    #main-menu a{background:#eaeadb url(images/menu-sprite.gif) repeat-x;background-position:0 -32px;padding:9px 6px;text-decoration:none}
    #main-menu a:hover{background:#cb0404 url(images/menu-sprite.gif) repeat-x}

6. TRA Rotid

TRA Rotid Päris geenius

Trophies:

Kuigi oleks võinud ka kaks eelistust panna

7. TheJJMax

TheJJMax The Ultimate Noob

Trophies:
  8. IDunc

IDunc Collector

Trophies:

All-Weather Chapeau

9. TheJJMax

Trophies:

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pop giant Michael Jackson, who took to the stage as a child star and went on to set the world dancing to the thumping rhythms of his music for decades, died Thursday, TMZ website reported. He was 50.
    "We've just learned Michael Jackson has died," TMZ said.
    "Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back," the entertainment site said.
    There was no official confirmation of the reported death and spokespersons for Jackson could not be reached for comment.
    Earlier, the Los Angeles Times said that the singer had been rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital by fire department paramedics who found him not breathing when they arrived at the singer's home.
    The newspaper said paramedics performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation at the scene before taking him to the UCLA Medical Center hospital.
    Jackson had been due to start a series of comeback concerts in London on July 13 running until March 2010. The singer, whose hits include "Thriller" and "Billie Jean," had been rehearsing in the Los Angeles area for the past two months.
    The shows for the 50 London concerts sold out within hours of going on sale in March.
    Jackson started out as a child star in the band "The Jackson 5" more than 40 years ago.
    He has lived as a virtual recluse since his acquittal in 2005 on charges of child molestation.
    There have been concerns about Jackson's health in recent years but the promoters of the London shows, AEG Live, said in March that Jackson had passed a 4-1/2 hour physical examination with independent doctors.

10. Daemon300

Trophies:
  11. TheJJMax

Trophies:

WHAT!!!!! AA3 IS OUT NOW?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! GIMME!!!!

I actually copied that.

12. Ithan

Ithan Berserker

Trophies:

Hej alla medlemmar i Svenska föreningen för upphovsrätt.
    Flera av er har hört av sig anonymt om att Tomas varit hos er när ni diskuterat oss som sakfråga. Vi skulle behöva att någon av er var modiga och ställde er bakom det ni sagt, även på papper och evt som vittnen i en rättegång.
    Det känns lite desperat - men vi vet att det inte gått rätt till. Därför hoppas vi att ni kanske kan sporra varandra. Våga göra rätt!
    Ni vet hur ni kontaktar oss. Gör det igen, snälla! Vi kanske har olika åsikter om upphovsrätt men inte om rättssamhället. Värna om det!

13. Another Spartan

Another Spartan DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!

Trophies:
  14. Daemon300

Trophies:

I might not be on x-box LIVE ever again... ever... :'(

15. Another Spartan

Another Spartan DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!

Trophies:

http://www.random.org/

not as cool as the name seems, stupid random numbers.

16. Daemon300

Trophies:
  17. Daemon300

Trophies:
  18. Dark Drakan

Dark Drakan Administrator Staff Member Guildmaster Legendary Hero

Trophies:

1WALDECK ROAD

(no idea who used this computer before me and copied and pasted that)

19. Angel

Angel Lag makes me violent Staff Member Guildmaster

Trophies:

Girdershade, Fallout 3

20. Noctus

Noctus Metal Connoisseur

Trophies:

My ctrl+v was a moderator application at my favourite site, wow lol.

How much time can you dedicate as a moderator?
    Well, I'm on the RareWitchProject almost all the time. I'm on the computer most of the day, and I always have the RWP open. It's only closed on rare occasions. It's the same with RWC and other websites I frequently visit. So, I could dedicate a lot of time.

What other Rare forums do you visit regularly?
    If you could call Spiral Mountain a Rare fansite, I visit there everyday. I also visit RareWareCentral on a daily basis.

What other forums do you visit regularly?
    Too many to count. I run 2 forums as an administrator, and I go to countless others. The names of some are ProjectEgo (Fable fansite, I am DarkenedSoul, a respected Fable modder), Fable The Lost Chapters Mod Scene (Same as ProjectEgo), Spiral Mountain, RareWareCentral (Admin), Punk-O-Matic.net (I'm an admin), A Gorgoroth forum, TheAdminZone and many more. There really is too many to count.

Are you a member of staff on another forum? If so, which forum?
    2 websites:
    http://www.rarewarecentral.com (Username: DragonBottles) (Position: Administrator)
    http://www.punk-o-matic.net (Username: Necromancer) (Position: Administrator)

Do you have an Xbox 360 and XBL?
    Yes, my GamerTag is TheGothicKazoo.

Why should you get the position over other members?
    Though the competition isn't about experience, I do have a lot more experience than most members in moderating. There isn't really any members who have any problems with me as a member, and most really respect me as far as I can see, and I always treat people how they treat me (With one exception). I am at the RareWitchProject every single day (No exaggerations, and I even receive comments on my activity) and look at almost every single new thread posted, whether I post in it or not. I get along with everybody, so there won't be any friction between me and other members. I also have a good relationship with the staff members. I'm very fair, and will never make a biased judgement due to friendships, because in all honesty, if I were to do that, I wouldn't be worth your time and would probably make things worse rather than better. I'd dedicate almost everything to making the RWP a better place, and that is something I promise.

If you could pick someone other than yourself to be a staff member, who would you pick and why?
    This is a difficult question. Though I'd never tell him directly, I'd probably choose someone like Tanjo for the job. He is very active, and however harsh his words may seem, he is always fair and I should would shape up if he was given the role as Moderator.

Name a member that you respect. Why do you respect them?
    Though I give several members my respect, I give a lot of respect to Hakey Wake. I don't know him as well as I should, but whenever I go into an intelligent thread, he is always there, dominating everyone. He knows how to make very intelligent posts and some of his posts leave me speechless in his effort. Whenever there is a funny thread, he is always there using his wit to make me chuckle. There is no one quite like him in the forum, and he is a hell of an addition to the members, and he deserves each and every bit of respect he gets. He trully is awesome.

Pretend you made it to the top ten but lost one of the rounds. Why do you think you lost?
    I wouldn't know until the time came, because I don't really think there is anything in moderating I am weak at. I suppose the most difficult part of moderating is working things out in a fight without going straight to banning (Because to me, I'd rather solve the problem by talking rather than banning them. Though I always give infractions where they are due), and sometimes in situations like this, it can be difficult to know what course of action to take. I think this would probably be the place where problems will come.

How can we contact you (IM/Email/Etc.)?
    RareWitchProject directly, email, Skype, xBox Live, and MSN. I would probably even give you my phone number if necessary, but it wouldn't be necessary I shouldn't think.

21. Xeon

Xeon Guest