• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Curious Transaction.

Did you like it and should I write more?

• You are an idiot, go find a teacher.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not my cup of tea.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It was okay, I wont miss it if there isn't anything new though.

• It was good, keep up with it.

• Amazing, Ill buy the book.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
The Curious Transaction.

I document this letter to certify the start of a new age; The Pirate age.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cant remember much of today, the sake bottle got devoured though. Old Mrs Rendelworth got her worth if you know what I mean though, hahaha. I dunno how I'm spelling properly..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the above, thought it was my diary. And I'm sorry I cant fetch new parchment, you know how it is in Bloodstone: can't get a toilet let alone some toilet paper.

Anyway, the formalities start now; I, Peter Paravel, witnessed yesterday, the first ever day the union of pirates 'negotiated'. Being only a skipper in the pirate world, I didn't get to see much. But the pirates have a voice - oh yes.

I heard that the pirate, Gerdaloth, signed a treaty with the rivaling fleet led by Walter of the Brew, leaving Walter in charge of the whole, combined fleet. Gerdaloth was hung off the plank, I saw his body fall by the starboard. Nasty business.

I fear that the pirate army, such as it now is, as the two greatest pirate lord's fleets gathered under one mast, may start attacking Bloodstone soon and expand on to land. That is why my, rather rude diary entry conformed that I was in Bloodstone, the pirates have raided the beach and taken over the town.

I'm going to come back to you at the palace and report in in more detail, for those reasons and that being a spy is beginning to get dangerous. I fear for my life as often as I breath in nowadays, so I will send this forewarning for you to send troops to Bloodstone, and your fleets to tackle the pirates head on, with one of Bloodstone's best messenger pigeons.

I shall be in Westcliffe by the time you get this and hopefully reply.

If I should die on my travels, farewell, King.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
Re: The Curious Transaction.

I liked it and your a pretty good writer but i don't feel this story would really go anywhere =/

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

that's like the prolouge, but okay.

Basically, that's just introducing the idea, like a pilot tv show.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Ah right, hmm it has potential i may even read it and i dont do that often X]