• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Death of Reaver **spoilers!!**

Tear

- is now missing in action
Reaction score
Re: The Death of Reaver **spoilers!!**

I always wanted to kill Reaver. I never liked his douchebag of a character. Well I didnt like any of the other heros except for Sparrow. I just hate Reaver the most.

First chance I get in F3 I'll glady put him down.

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score

I'm all for killing Reaver, until he offers me a hefty sum of money.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

Well, he destroyed Oakvale, which was a favorite on Fable I.

He caused me to go old.

His voice is sorta gayish.

He's an asshole.

So yeah, kill'em.

Only good thing is his gun and the way he uses it.

dumsatafna

Anorectican
Reaction score

I would certainly terminate Reaver.
Mostly because it would be funny, give me the choice in F3 and I will be very pleased.

Reaction score

I cant wait to hear more of his side of the story just because its amazing what will drive a man to commit an evil that should damn him to hell for what he did but i think there is more to reavers story then what we were told in fable 2 But i still want that pompus ass dead

po1s3n

Banshee killer
Reaction score

Well it has been confirmed Reaver will be returning in Fable 3 so all those you wish to blow his brains out with an iron clockwork just so it'll take longer, you might get your chance

Reaction score

OK go play see the future and compare building structures and locations wraith mash is Oakville or go back and play no 1 and then load up no 2 in Wraithmash, Wraithmash = Oakville. Oakville leads to Twinblades old camp which is now bloodstone.

A Barrowfields is probably in the marshes as well seeing that the path between Bowerstone and Oakville is now cut off Barrowfields does not exist anymore. The path to oakvale is headman’s ridge and knothole glade is now where the crucible is because the residents of knothole glade upped and left and moved to the small island next to Albion and renamed it knothole island. The reason why the crucible is where it is, is because JoB destroyed the arena at the end of no 1 reasoning why the later rebuilt it please do homework before frelling around with locations
is because JoB destoyed the arena at the end of no 1

DIE REAVER DIE

WGW

Reaction score

I love Reaver, voiced by national treasure Stephen Fry!

K1NG_0F_CHA0S

Reaction score

Reaver is kinda cool/funny at times.

Mostly I would love to kill him mainly because I played through the whole game to avenge the death of my sister and the moment I get the chance to kill the person responsible I get screwed over by Reaver. I didn't really mind turning old but could have went without that and as for oakville it probably wasn't completely Reavers fault to begin with.

Reaction score

Look on the Fable wiki!
Wraithmarsh= Barrow Fields, Darkwood, Oakvale.
Bloodstone=Twin Blades camp.
Brightwood= Greatwood. (but glowing stones may make it Witchwood)
Westcliff= Witchwood (Loading screen says the crucible was built on the remains of Witchwood arena, or possibly Knothole Glade)

TheBanshee

mmm...souls
Reaction score

Wow how did a conversation about Reaver end up about places? BTW Home or "a perfect world" is believed to originally be part of Oakvale :3
The Banshee

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Dunno, but anyway, Reaver did mean to destroy Oakvale. He was unaware of what the Shadow Court were going to take in exchange for his eternal youth.

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

Lols, I might be able to bury Reaver in F3, u can at least get on the wrong side of him via his request for if u become King

SPOLIER

Reaver requests to destroy a forest area for factories u can choose to accept his offer or refuse to admit he even exists when your king :)

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

This is an older thread, fyi. But not too old, so I guess it's fine. I really hate people who complain about losing their youth because of him. Really, just hand it over to the girl, the only thing stopping you is that:

A) You want to be old, in which case don't complain.

B) You thought you'd get evil/corrupt and you just HAVE to be a goody-two-shoes, In which case you might feel stupid that you don't get evil or corrupt points for handing the seal over to her.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Arc Caster;420513 said:
This is an older thread, fyi. But not too old, so I guess it's fine. I really hate people who complain about losing their youth because of him. Really, just hand it over to the girl, the only thing stopping you is that:

B) You thought you'd get evil/corrupt and you just HAVE to be a goody-two-shoes, In which case you might feel stupid that you don't get evil or corrupt points for handing the seal over to her.

Probably because she secretly deserved it.

I did it because I was being evil but I certainly don't hate him because of that. He just screams "douchebag" so I could tell he was going to pull a stunt like that.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

98% of this fourm hates Reaver. Why did you even make a thread, let alone a post? I plan to exort him in three. And after that into the Iron Madien! In my good one I'll just put him in jail and steal his gun.

I hate the ****er he sh

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

Arc Caster;420513 said:

You do get evil points for handing over the seal.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

Dag204;231587 said:
Am I the only one who really wants to kill Reaver? Esp. when you are listening to Luciens rant and you get ready to blow his head off, REAVER DOES IT!!!!! :realmad: not to mention he single handedly destroyed Oakvale and caused my character to become really old.

all for the death of Reaver...Say I...

I!

I!!!!
:lol:^_^:lol:o_O:lol:

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

I don't care about any of that ****. The only reason I hate Reaver is BECAUSE HE ****ING KILLED BARNUM! :realmad:

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Wallace;421293 said:
I don't care about any of that ****. The only reason I hate Reaver is BECAUSE HE ****ING KILLED BARNUM! :realmad:

Seriously! I may have been evil but god damn it, Barnum was a guy I'd never kill! However... I don't think Barnum was mortally wounded. Sure, you don't see him again but that doesn't mean he died or that he might not return in Fable III.