• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Demon door's friends

SaintHermit

I nose hair
Reaction score
The Demon door's friends

(This is a story loosely based on that demon door on the abandoned road and I don't think i'll be continuing my other story. This one i'll finish though. Promise.)

The Demon door’s friends.

It was the year of the Blue Snake Festival, during the great era of heroes. It was a time where the greatest honor in life was to be known throughout all of Albion, and possibly the lands that surrounded it.

The last of the dragons had died but many strange creatures were starting to reveal themselves. To keep up with these threats, the Guild of Heroes had been expanded using money from King Louiel II’s private coffers. He more than anyone, was afraid of beasts.

After the developments of the guild, many young boys and girls traveled there to become heroes. Some were farmer’s sons and others were rich snobs who couldn’t carry a stick, nevertheless none were to be turned away due to new rules.

A mere handful of new recruits had proven to be almost worthy, four young boys and a girl, each creating rivalries with the other. These apprentices were to become the legends of their time but on their path to get there, dark obstacles had to be overcome.

Boris, the Gallant Knight.

“I wasn’t too happy to meet my fellow comrades; they don’t seem to understand what a true hero is, although when we start training I can educate them” Thought the tall and muscular student. He had left his bed early, already on the training grounds bathed in the dim sunlight of morning.

The blonde warrior in training started slicing rows of dummies with his long sword, creating sounds louder than the guild rooster. The recently asleep apprentices had awoke and made their way towards the eager Boris. “Hey Arseface! I was trying to sleep” yelled a tired looking student.

“The dark forces of Albion won’t wait for you to sleep in now will they?” replied Boris. Grunts from the apprentices were made while the aged guild master made his way to the rings.

With a full head of grey hear and a stern face, the GM stared for a moment until making a chuckle. “Well now, who wishes to match this boy’s spirit?” The question was met with the eldest apprentice, Jeret, leaping over the fence and tackling Boris. It was no secret that Jeret was a *******, taking any opportunity to humiliate the others.

This wasn’t helped by the fact that he excelled in all hero disciplines while the others were only specialized in one field. Boris’ sword had been knocked out of his hands, leaving him with his fists to fight. The taller Jeret had faster strikes, all directed at his rivals stomach. Boris eventually blocked an attack and quickly charged Jeret with his shoulder, knocking him off balance.

He pulled back his fist and with great force, hurled it at Jeret’s face, breaking his nose and spraying blood over Boris’ guild robes. “Alright that’s enough fighting; leave some violence for those who deserve it”. The guild master spoke as he handed a potion to Jeret.

“Pointless fighting aside, that was rather entertaining” Kassius smirked as he glared at the two fighters. Boris had taken the victory in great happiness while he continued on with training for the day. Like a drunk fights for that last drop of wine, he battled for great strength and while he may have been abandoning his studies, the smiles from the girls quickly made him forget books.

S

souledge37

Re: The Demon door's friends

great story! i would love to hear more!:D

A

Arcage

Re: The Demon door's friends

good storey can't wait for the rest