The Escapist: Zero Punctuation

Angel

Lag makes me violent
Staff member
Guildmaster
Re: The Escapist: Zero Punctuation

I find that there is so much going on that my little brain can't quite cope with it, to be honest. It's great there is so much depth and you could spend forever going through all the little bits...but it just seems so daunting to me that I can't quite get my head around it all...

I am liking it more and more with each time I play it...just can't play it all the often or I get frustrated with myself :lol:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Staff member

Awww... there there *pat on head*.

But really, a "professional reviewer" shouldn't say that a game can contain "too much story". To be honest, there are tons of little issues like slow loading graphics at times that he could've picked up on, but he didn't.

Angel

Lag makes me violent
Staff member
Guildmaster

There's just so much I can't decide where to start. It's like starting Oblivion all over again but 3 million times worse because of the enormity of all the little things you can do, say, find....all the choices, upgrades and items...no word of a lie, the second time I sat down to play the game I just held the controller for about four minutes with my mouth open trying furiously to make my brain make a decision :lol:

Tsuyu

Staff member

This Mass Effect didn't do the universe and setting justice at all. After sitting through reading the in-game Galactic Codex I've come to realize that we've just barely scraped the surface.

When the trilogy is finished... I don't know, but I am sure it will be up there with Star Trek and Star Wars.

Angel

Lag makes me violent
Staff member
Guildmaster

I reckon you will all have finished every sequel, add-on, and anything else they can think of to maximise on this game when I am still struggling to locate Liara for the first time :lol:

Dark Drakan

Administrator
Staff member
Guildmaster
Legendary Hero

Tsuyu;149691 said:
This Mass Effect didn't do the universe and setting justice at all. After sitting through reading the in-game Galactic Codex I've come to realize that we've just barely scraped the surface.

When the trilogy is finished... I don't know, but I am sure it will be up there with Star Trek and Star Wars.
Id agree, it was like they were holding back on everything they could have added even with the Mass of information they did give us.

E

Enigmatic Engine

ha! thats really freakin funny

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Legendary Hero

LOL Thats awesome! + REP!:lol::lol:

H

HodgePodge

I still love the horrible pun at the end of the Mass Effect one XD

His game is pretty fun too.

Dark Drakan

Administrator
Staff member
Guildmaster
Legendary Hero

Just watched the Crysis and The Witcher ones... very funny indeed and always makes me laugh no matter what my mood is. :lol:

Tsuyu

Staff member

His edit of the Witcher intro... haha... hahah... my side hurts.... it's killin' me....