• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The first decision in Fable III???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
ok.........this might already be a thread but im not gonna search 4 the other ones.if you decide to kill elise/elliot at the beggining , do the protestors/villagers play a part in the story further in the story??? also this is a bit random but when in fable III does your hero grow wings/horns or whatever it is???

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
ok.........this might already be a thread but im not gonna search 4 the other ones.if you decide to kill elise/elliot at the beggining , do the protestors/villagers play a part in the story further in the story??? also this is a bit random but when in fable III does your hero grow wings/horns or whatever it is???

I have not seen any support from the protesters, whatsoever. I believe it wasn't a good/evil choice either. Your hero loves them both.

You get the wings, wait, you want it spoiled? Then you should say that first, I'm not just gonna do that. But it is far later in the game, yes.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
well its not really spoiling it , i already know that you get different wings depending on how you rule the kingdom or something.is it when you reach gate 10 in road to rule????:/

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

You get Wings on the last Storyline Mission. Needless to say, arresting Logan is NOT the last mission, the last mission will include the Crawler overtaking someone you ****ing love where you must then fight them.

Not to mention, the Wings don't do much of any good. It will unlock a new expression depending on wing-type, and they only appear while charging a flourish with weapons. They serve absolutely no other purpose.

Over.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Saving the protesters aren't worth it, believe me. You don't see them later on and it has no important impact on the story or your morality. It's just a way for Logan to be a douche to you.

And Elliot/Elise do come back much later in the game if you don't have them executed. And they're much more appealing to marry than a dirtied random NPC anyways.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score

You get Wings on the last Storyline Mission. Needless to say, arresting Logan is NOT the last mission, the last mission will include the Crawler overtaking someone you f****** love where you must then fight them.

Not to mention, the Wings don't do much of any good. It will unlock a new expression depending on wing-type, and they only appear while charging a flourish with weapons. They serve absolutely no other purpose.

Over.

thanks.also ive tried right clicking on that gif, going on properties and copying that url , and putting it in my signiture , but it wont work.any tips???:/

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Simple. Copy the link, like you did, but then go to your signature and click INSERT/EDIT Image, past the link, and it should work.

2q1ihw5jk5.gif

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
ok ive done EXACTLY as you've said,and it still won't work.? any ideas?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Alright, I just did it too, just to see where to fault it. Apparently, you're doing it wrong. Let me give you clear instructions...

1) Copy the link. To be sure you got it right, make a new tab/window, and insert it in there. If you did it right, you should be able to see the .gif. If you can't see it, rightclick on the image, choose properties, and there should be a link in that menu. You should have the link by now.

2) Go to the upper right corner. You should see your own name, and an arrow next to it, pointing down. Hover your cursor above it, now a menu should appear. Choose [Signature].

3) HEre is where you can edit your signature. I believe you know this, of course, since you already have an image in your sig. Now choose any place in the signature, and write [*IMG], directly follow by the link you copied. Close the tag with [/*IMG]. This should be good, now. NOTE: do not write the asterisks (*), this I did so that the site's program doesn't recognizes them as tags, to turn them into a failing image.

4) Now SAVE the changes, very important, of course. This is how I did it. Now I'm going to remove it.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
Not sure then. I take this link:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/veritas117/2q1ihw5jk5.gif

And paste it in the dialogue box that appears after I click the Insert/Edit Image button.

The button I am speaking of is on the second row of options, and is the 14th button.

I am not sure how to make it work.

2q1ihw5jk5.gif

Yep, see it just worked for me.
i tried doing what D3m190d said,and it failed.miserably.then i tried the other guys link to the image , but did dem190d s method,and it worked.so it was the image url.thanks everyone................

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
Saving the protesters aren't worth it, believe me. You don't see them later on and it has no important impact on the story or your morality. It's just a way for Logan to be a douche to you.

And Elliot/Elise do come back much later in the game if you don't have them executed. And they're much more appealing to marry than a dirtied random NPC anyways.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW! I did not know that, I saved the protesters cause I thought that was evil.

DAMN YOUUUUUUUU ELLIOT, DAMNN YOUUUUUUUUU'SE ALL TO HELL!

Status
Not open for further replies.