• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Hoarder help?

scheezz

Reaction score
Does anyone have this achievement ready to be shared? I'd surely appreciate it. It's the only one that will give me a problem. I need a few more and would appreciate help with them as well, but this is the main thing I really do need someone to assist with.

My GT is scheezy. send me an invite!

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
why not check a guide online to find all of the keys?

(Its so weird that there are 51 keys but no 51 key chest...)

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Well I had a little bit of trouble with i think 2 keys which were in the place that has the colleseum (Haven't played this one for some time). Anyway, If your guide hasn't already steered you into the 51 key hoard then make sure that you check that region as you can jump down into a lake that has a key on a little island and there is another in a mine like area that is filled with bandits.
Sorry if this isn't necessary but I'm just cruising around.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Well I had a little bit of trouble with i think 2 keys which were in the place that has the colleseum (Haven't played this one for some time). Anyway, If your guide hasn't already steered you into the 51 key hoard then make sure that you check that region as you can jump down into a lake that has a key on a little island and there is another in a mine like area that is filled with bandits.
Sorry if this isn't necessary but I'm just cruising around.

You're talking about Westcliff, right?

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Yea, sorry about that, played it again yesterday just to remember everything.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
The extra key is in Wraithmarsh, by the way...

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Oh, alright, Well in case you haven't found it already I'll put up here where they are.
1. In the second Oakvale part, the first house on the left has a key upstairs.
2. In the same room, inside the sarchophagus.
3. To the left when you enter the really foggy cemetary.
4. On the first time you go through, after the second banshee, it is down a path a little bit before you have to go next to the house.
5. In the shadow court, there's a large room just after another room with spikes, there is a breakable wall that hides a passage to another silver key in the corner.
6. In the room that has lady grey's torso in it, just to the left of where you would pick it up.
7. When you leave the room with ^ , it is right in front of you.
There you go, if you don't know what i'm talking about I'll try and give better directions.