• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The "Jetty" quest in Oakvale

A

Aristodemus

The "Jetty" quest in Oakvale

I can't seem to find whatever that god forsaken ghost pirate wants me to look for! I've dug THE ENTIRE BEACH and found nothing! Someone, please help!

B

Blue Will

Re: The "Jetty" quest in Oakvale

haha i had the same problem with that, but did you happen to find a stash of 500 gold to the left of the pier?

If so....thats the treasure!!! :D

So just go to the ghosts wife and give her the 500 gold and you can go back to the ghost and he will give you the location of some "special treasure" Of course i will not spoil it for you.

Hope this helps

A

Aristodemus

There's a stash of 500 gold o_O?

B

Blue Will

Yes to the left of the jetty/pier, just dig on the slope, the shovel should flash up to say to dig, you may have got it without realising it was THE treasure, go to to the wife of the ghost and see what happens, you should have the option to "give the 500 gold to the wife" or something like that.

A

Aristodemus

Gah, I didn't realize that man. Thanks a bunch!

B

Blue Will

No problem, glad to help

(rep +? If you wouldn't mind :D)

W

Whatever..

Same here but.. Can't somebody take a screenshot of the place? Because i don't know that Jetty is.. >.<

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: The &quot;Jetty&quot; quest in Oakvale

In Oakvale, stand facing the tavern. To the right of the tavern there is a trail leading to the beach, walk that way. You will see some cider crates in front of the pier/jetty/dock/wooden walkway over the water(lots of names for it). Go down to the water on the left side of the pier, right next to it, step almost into the water, then turn to face land again. F1(pc) should show a shovel, dig there. Go to the green dot on the same beach you dig in, Tab the lady, you get the option to give her gold or not.

Good luck

C

Crown_Royal7

Re: The &quot;Jetty&quot; quest in Oakvale

if u want evil points just dig it up, keep it and find the treasure ur self.....but u gotta no where it is to do that so yea