• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the lack of friends on xbox live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

senseless

the lack of friends on xbox live?

k could sum1 plz sent me an invite to there world so i could do the west cliff shooting range.I've done it alot of times and won it in 1st n 2nd place can't find ppl in my own community.If you add me it would be greatly appreciated ne1 got tips on making my gold maxed out too.The most i ever had was 9million it took me almost a month to get even dat much.Is possible to find 4 or 5 slot master weaps.Haven't gotten the bowerstone lake demon door opened yet and how do play a pub game for tournments don't seem to know wat i'm doing at all.Still trying to get the whole doll collection i have nothing but reaver dolls.

C

CertainDeath

Re: the lack of friends on xbox live?

What's your GT?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

senseless;240041 said:
k could sum1 plz sent me an invite to there world so i could do the west cliff shooting range.I've done it alot of times and won it in 1st n 2nd place can't find ppl in my own community.If you add me it would be greatly appreciated ne1 got tips on making my gold maxed out too.The most i ever had was 9million it took me almost a month to get even dat much.Is possible to find 4 or 5 slot master weaps.Haven't gotten the bowerstone lake demon door opened yet and how do play a pub game for tournments don't seem to know wat i'm doing at all.Still trying to get the whole doll collection i have nothing but reaver dolls.

i recieved your add request, and i added you. sorry, you can't do the shooting range in another players world. i have a theresa doll for trade if you like, or i can just give you the achievement. don't worry too much about maxing out your gold, it's not worth much in trades anyway, and you have more than enough for the game. 2 slot weapons are the highest you can get. the pic you may have seen of the cleaver with 4 slots is a hoax. with the bower lake demon door, you just need to perform expressions to compliment his story. best leave it till later when you have most of them. you need to reach atleast 75% good for the laugh expression for that door. do you actually have 'Pub Games' or are you trying to access tourneys through the game masters? pub games is separate from fable 2 and is the only way you can play the tourneys.

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Lilporkchops send me a request Ill be glad to help

Status
Not open for further replies.