1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Myung Tackle.

Discussion in 'Bowerstone South Tavern' started by Tiamatria, Oct 14, 2009.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. Tiamatria

Tiamatria Believes in John Myung

Trophies:
    The Myung Tackle.

I just found this out and thought it was quite entertaining.

From Jordan Rudess' tour diary, he writes about how John Myung, their bassist, tackled James LaBrie on-stage. Apparently he was dared to do it and was paid a couple hundred dollars.

I'd post Jordan Rudess' quote, but I can't find the original source, only re-quotes.

[​IMG]

There's a picture of it. There's no videos of it, unfortunately. If anyone finds one, PLEASE post a link!

Anyhow, being an avid Dream Theater fan, I found this highly entertaining. The phrase 'Myung tackle' references a bassist tacking a lead singer whilst still wearing their bass. Lawl.

Has anyone had something like this, or any other outrageous scenes happen during one of your gigs, or a gig you've gone to?

2. ScareCrowReturn

ScareCrowReturn The Token Schizo Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    Re: The Myung Tackle.

A guy at the Pink Pig, Or something like that, A guy walked out, Naked, With a pig mask on.

This was for The Prodigy concert, In England somewhere, I think?

Anyway, Quite funny!

The Prodigy have the best Performances live! :w00t:

3. Dark Drakan

Dark Drakan Administrator Staff Member Guildmaster Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    Re: The Myung Tackle.

Not crazy but i saw James Hetfield get plastered with cream and custard pies at Sonisphere Festival by a load of children and the band members. It was his birthday so they all bombarded him with pies in the last track of the night. One kid just followed him around for a good 10mins spraying him in the face with silly string. Was funny and highly entertaining. ^_^

4. Register or log in to browse without ads.