• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Myung Tackle.

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score
The Myung Tackle.

I just found this out and thought it was quite entertaining.

From Jordan Rudess' tour diary, he writes about how John Myung, their bassist, tackled James LaBrie on-stage. Apparently he was dared to do it and was paid a couple hundred dollars.

I'd post Jordan Rudess' quote, but I can't find the original source, only re-quotes.

00myung_tackle.jpg

There's a picture of it. There's no videos of it, unfortunately. If anyone finds one, PLEASE post a link!

Anyhow, being an avid Dream Theater fan, I found this highly entertaining. The phrase 'Myung tackle' references a bassist tacking a lead singer whilst still wearing their bass. Lawl.

Has anyone had something like this, or any other outrageous scenes happen during one of your gigs, or a gig you've gone to?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Myung Tackle.

A guy at the Pink Pig, Or something like that, A guy walked out, Naked, With a pig mask on.

This was for The Prodigy concert, In England somewhere, I think?

Anyway, Quite funny!

The Prodigy have the best Performances live! :w00t:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Myung Tackle.

Not crazy but i saw James Hetfield get plastered with cream and custard pies at Sonisphere Festival by a load of children and the band members. It was his birthday so they all bombarded him with pies in the last track of the night. One kid just followed him around for a good 10mins spraying him in the face with silly string. Was funny and highly entertaining. ^_^