• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The New Guy in Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swfreak

The New Guy in Town

Hey everyone. I'm Andre, although on a lot of sites I go by swfreak.

A few words about Fable. I own TLC and an Xbox 360, and I used to own the orginal on the Xbox. I've played through Fable and TLC all the way through, both sides, being a wizerd, archer, and warrior all in turn. I would say I'm pretty experienced.

In my good proflie, my character is slim. No facial hair or hair-do's, he wields the Sword of Aeons. He wears bright plate armour most of the time, but sometimes to mix it up he uses other costumes, depending on the ocassion.

In my evil profile, just about everything is the same except I wear Jack of Blades mask, and all my outfits are dark.

I also draw, mostly Halo and RedvsBlue fan art, though I want to start drawing Fable. It'll be difficult, but I'm determined to learn.

There you go. I look forward to meeting each of you!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The New Guy in Town

Welcome to our forums, nice of you to introduce yourself. You seem pretty knowledgable in the ways of Fable and nice to see another Halo and Red Vs Blue fan, maybe we could see some of your work sometime. I think you will fit right in here and hope you enjoy your stay.

C

Crazyarms

Hey. Welcome to the best fable fansite in the univerise!

I love RvB!!! It would be cool to see your drawings!!!!!

J

JackofBlades39

Sup man! i new here 2. peace out & have fun!

O, ya, & do try not 2 insult Jack.......The dead may rise and devour u when im angry.

S

schecter33

Well nice to meet you. But your extensive introduction(more should be like this and way to go) makes mine look like crap. But welcome to the forums and enjoy. These really are the best Fable forums out there, and for a good reason too. Everyone is friendly and full of ideas, feel free to express yourself and any ideas that you have.

J

jawa

swfreak said:
Hey everyone. I'm Andre, although on a lot of sites I go by swfreak.

:w00t: OMG G-goodnes MY NAME IS SW THEMED AS WELL!!!!11!!!!one!!!1

Nice to meet you.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Looks like we have afew Star Wars fans here then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.