• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new guy

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: The new guy

Well, as the forums are amongst the most quiet in terms of trolling, flamming and other nasty "diseases" most forums have to cope with, there really hasn't been the need for additional manpower. But with the soon-to-come release of Fable II - who knows. We might just get invaded á la Normandie when the date draws closer.

:ninja:

K

Kaireg

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIN!

(No, Im not making fun of the germans. I AM german....and Irish....and Scottish....betcha' didnt know that!:p)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

the red soldier;67701 said:
Must be fun having the pleasure of banning the annoying ones.

I would like the C&C3 forum manager to do a better job because he aint doing alot.
Unfortunately, it takes a lot of work to manage a forum and even we struggle at times (not least because most evil spammers/trollers/flamers etc register from countries other than the UK and the time difference can be such that the admin don't get to see to it until well after someone's post has been reported 50 times over by unhappy members...which is why some forums don't succeed because people simply cannot dedicate the time necessary to caring for them, fixing them and keeping them alive.

But Dark Drakan doesn't mind late nights so long as there is a healthy supply of alcohol and Gears of War to keep him occupied...and Steve is often awake until 2am coding and such like...can't speak for Tsuyu, but I am tucked up in bed by about 11pm with a book and hot chocolate...:lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sorry for the late welcome, my internets been a pain today but welcome to the forums! Hope you have liked what you have seen so far and enjoy your stay ^_^

K

Kaireg

Which is why if you need help, ive stayed up 36 hours about 6+ times in my past now....48 hours only once....and very lucky thing too....
If you ever need a person who can go on 2-3 laaaaate night modding streaks on friday, saturday, and somewhat on sunday, im your man:). Just remember, Im always in waiting:lol:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;67839 said:
But Dark Drakan doesn't mind late nights so long as there is a healthy supply of alcohol and Gears of War to keep him occupied...and Steve is often awake until 2am coding and such like...can't speak for Tsuyu, but I am tucked up in bed by about 11pm with a book and hot chocolate...:lol:

Not to say that I sleep on my job but... These things always tend to happen when I am sleeping. Nothing when I log out for the night, and when I log on the next day they've already been dealt with.

So sadly I've never experianced the ultimate power-trip of a Staff member - banning someone. :'(

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

It truly is a power trip...but one you can abuse as much as you like coz they're banned and it doesn't matter :lol:

Don't worry, Tsuyu...it's a false sense of power anyways...it's not like they fight back once they're banned so you don't get the satisfaction of a darned good row...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I will take the night shift! :ninja:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;67873 said:
It truly is a power trip...but one you can abuse as much as you like coz they're banned and it doesn't matter :lol:

Don't worry, Tsuyu...it's a false sense of power anyways...it's not like they fight back once they're banned so you don't get the satisfaction of a darned good row...

Yeah well, neither do ants and other bugs, and some find satisfaction in crushing them under your boot. :ninja:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;67839 said:
But Dark Drakan doesn't mind late nights so long as there is a healthy supply of alcohol and Gears of War to keep him occupied.

Got that right for sure, ply me with booze and give me some things to kill and im set for the night ^_^

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;67883 said:
Got that right for sure, ply me with booze and give me some things to kill and im set for the night ^_^

For a short moment there I imagined you as a burly, bearded dwarf á la Dungeons and Dragons.

*shudders*

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;67895 said:
For a short moment there I imagined you as a burly, bearded dwarf á la Dungeons and Dragons.

*shudders*

Nope give me a machine gun or machine gun with chainsaw attachment and im happy, no wands or magic staffs for me :lol:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;67898 said:
Nope give me a machine gun or machine gun with chainsaw attachment and im happy, no wands or magic staffs for me :lol:

Pfft - a dwarf wouldn't touch that sissy stuff....wands or staffs, bleh. Any blunt object or one with a sharp edge would do though.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;67902 said:
Pfft - a dwarf wouldn't touch that sissy stuff....wands or staffs, bleh. Any blunt object or one with a sharp edge would do though.

Well id prefer the machine gun with chainsaw than an axe anyday in that case.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Just for you Drakan - from my tired mind to your forum:

drakandwarfak6.jpg

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Wow a red cross! But Drakan would be the guy with the crocodiles...and the alcoholic beverages...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;67909 said:
Just for you Drakan - from my tired mind to your forum:

drakandwarfak6.jpg

+rep for that, thats good i like that :D

droded;67910 said:
Wow a red cross! But Drakan would be the guy with the crocodiles...and the alcoholic beverages...

Yeah that would be me :p

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

What's the picture of?