• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The New World? WARNING SPOILERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
Don't read this post if you hadn't beat the game....

When you give the Auran the money to go on an expidition to the new world, do you ever hear from her agian? If not, what do you think she finds, or do you think the expitdtion would be a total failure?

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
When does this happen? Does the quest unlock once you've beaten the Crawler?? I must do my own investigation!

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
Yeah after the crawler go to Aura and there should be the quest some where around there. Btw she asks for 8,000 gold.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Don't read this post if you hadn't beat the game....

When you give the Auran the money to go on an expidition to the new world, do you ever hear from her agian? If not, what do you think she finds, or do you think the expitdtion would be a total failure?
I haven't heard from her yet, but when I do, I'll let you know.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
Yeah after the crawler go to Aura and there should be the quest some where around there. Btw she asks for 8,000 gold.

I make over 13,000 ever 5 minutes. I think I can afford 8,000! :p

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
I make over 13,000 ever 5 minutes. I think I can afford 8,000! :p

OOOOOO can i haev teh gold plz? Jk, I make something like 80,000 I think, own most of Albion

Percentage

Reaction score
If you go to Driftwood after you give here the money there is a little island with a crashed boat. Go there and there is notes from her about how they forgot to hire a navigator and four Treasure Chests with 5,000 gold each.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
If you go to Driftwood after you give here the money there is a little island with a crashed boat. Go there and there is notes from her about how they forgot to hire a navigator and four Treasure Chests with 5,000 gold each.
Damn, you beat me to it. I just found that out today! Personally, I think the 8K gold is a pretty good investment. 150% profit!

JBeach

Reaction score
Damn, I was hoping for something new to explore. 20,000 gold more or less makes no difference to me at this point. At this point I'm not charging rent and am taking care of 44 orphans (with nannies) to the tune of 500 gold each/per day ($1000 per household x 22 households) and I'm still making enough gold that I drop another million in the treasury now and then - even though there is nothing left for me or Albion to buy.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Damn, I was hoping for something new to explore. 20,000 gold more or less makes no difference to me at this point. At this point I'm not charging rent and am taking care of 44 orphans (with nannies) to the tune of 500 gold each/per day ($1000 per household x 22 households) and I'm still making enough gold that I drop another million in the treasury now and then - even though there is nothing left for me or Albion to buy.
44 orphans?

wade

Reaction score
Yeah ive got Everything that i could possibly buy in albion, on my way to becoming king, everything was normal, rent and prices, then when i reached king, i had more then enough money to donate to t he trasury, keep all promises, and do everything good.
sonce then ive made billions, ive got way to much money, the albion treasury has got 78 million in it, and ive got around 98 million, ive never been over 100 mill, cause i keep giving it away haha

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to our forums! Thanks for posting - just want to mention that if a thread is really old it's probably best to create a new one or look for one that is more recent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.