• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The one thing I havent heard about....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score
As hard as it may be for you to believe, that doesn't make you come off any better. Because he has the ability to effectively use the english language it does not make him a "nerd". Saying 'lol' just makes you sound like a child, not that i have anything against children, they're our future, obviously. Just out of interest am i the only one who thinks that since the site skin has changed all the gramattically challenged people have started posting?

Kazmir

Reaction score
As hard as it may be for you to believe, that doesn't make you come off any better. Because he has the ability to effectively use the english language it does not make him a "nerd". Saying 'lol' just makes you sound like a child, not that i have anything against children, they're our future, obviously. Just out of interest am i the only one who thinks that since the site skin has changed all the gramattically challenged people have started posting?

what makes him a nerd is he gets upset over a dog in a game so he attacks ny american grammar. Go ahead and stay out of my biz

Mattbees

Reaction score
I want it to say "SIC EM BOY! SIC EM BOY!"
And then the screen freezes as a bandit runs away, the bandit has an inner-monologue: "I knew 'ee said 'sick 'em boy' but alls I heard wuz 'sick balls.'"

If anyone gets this reference I love you

The reference is from a stephen king novel called "The body" in Different seasons. This was later adapted into a film called "Stand by me". Anyway i think the dog should be more involved in your interaction like if you get a cute but weak dog people will like you more but you could get a strong ugly one.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score
what makes him a nerd is he gets upset over a dog in a game so he attacks ny american grammar. Go ahead and stay out of my biz

'American grammar'? That isn't a thing. Spelling mistakes are a thing, though.

Kazmir

Reaction score
'American grammar'? That isn't a thing. Spellingmistakes are a thing, though.

ya duh it was a joke when i said ''american grammar''. Ha i guess you dont understand american humor.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score
That wasn't humour. Of any nationality.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Haha, so true. You sure he's not grim v.2?

Quick note about the dogs: don't let them near rabbits. Molyneux said they would run off to chase a rabbit no matter what you might be doing at the time.
Found that here.

We’re bringing the dog back, but it was too well behaved before – part of the fun of dogs is they misbehave and can be enormously embarrassing to the owner. The dog also ties into this new emotional connection in the game called touch.
Here.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
ha nerd gets upset by my dog comment. Lol hilarious

Dude, if you're going to be like that, I could always report you. Trolling is against the rules.

Kazmir

Reaction score
Dude, if you're going to be like that, I could always report you. Trolling is against the rules.

im trolling? Wasnt it you the one who got off topic? I was stating a opinion about the dogs. P.s i could care less about getting reported. I have a life

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
I made a joke about your grammar, and you insulted me, then went on to argue with people who objected.

My remark was harmless, yours was trolling.

Mudge

Reaction score
Back on the topic of the dog and squirels ..

Though I've not read the info myself weather its actually rabbits or squirels it wouldn't surprise me at all to find it was LH's way of saying "Yes we liked the movie UP" if you recall all the dogs in the movie head a thing for .. "Squirel!"

Armondo Buddy

Reaction score
I wonder if we can sick it on people..... that'd be AMAZING
And I have just the right person in mind

Langston

Reaction score
Don't blame that on Americans, your just an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.