• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Skorm place

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cold

The Skorm place

I need some help I herd that you can get the Skorm longbow....... well I got the two people you have to scarfice(the mercinaries) but it still don't work

Avenging Angel

Aetherius
Reaction score
Re: The Skorm place

You sort of made two topics thar Shawn M4 =P

Anyways, I have never obtained it, because I lack the will to do it.

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Shawn M4 said:
I need some help I herd that you can get the Skorm longbow....... well I got the two people you have to scarfice(the mercinaries) but it still don't work

Do it as close to midnight as possible. The more evil you are, the harder it is. If you're in good alignment, the less close to exact midnight does your donation need to be...

Once you get it, enjoy it. Skorms Bow is best weapon in the game especially with Multi-arrow spell. With that you can kill Twinblade, Thunder, Whisper, Human form Jack of Blades, Trolls, Krakens, White Balverines, and other harsh foes, all in only one or two full-charged shots! (Sometimes three)

K

Kneo

Mike398214 said:
Once you get it, enjoy it. Skorms Bow is best weapon in the game especially with Multi-arrow spell. With that you can kill Twinblade, Thunder, Whisper, Human form Jack of Blades, Trolls, Krakens, White Balverines, and other harsh foes, all in only one or two full-charged shots! (Sometimes three)

He's right, Skorm's bow is hot. Multi-arrow in conjunction with Force Push, all you need is a bow and you'll never get hit. My favorite though, is Beserk, and multi-hit. Hitting 1k, 6x may be overkill, but damn it's cool. ;)

W

Wolf

What is considered a contribution that reaches +400 evil alignment? A strong person, a pure person, or an impure person such as a bandit?

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Wolf said:
What is considered a contribution that reaches +400 evil alignment? A strong person, a pure person, or an impure person such as a bandit?

How holy or evil they are matters not. But it's usually easier when you sacrifice one of the two muscular mercenaries (the one from twinblade camp, or the one infront of Avo's temple) and be sure they are at full health for the sacrifice

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

jus sac. the mercs wearing white duh.

A

arcane

i got the skorms bow the first mercenary i sacrificed.... i got 616 evil points and for the second i got 421

B

blu phoenix

hey welcome arcane to the forums. i'm blu phoenix. hope you enjoy your stay here. you'll get many more welcomes from a lot of the other posters here. keep posting!!!

A

arcane

the skorms bow looks great! :D thanx blu pheonix :D

Status
Not open for further replies.