• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Spire

FableAddict

Reaction score
The Spire

I was playing through Fable 2 again as an evil character. I killed a lot of people in Bowerstone Market and selected community service when I got arrested. I ignored it and proceeded into the spire, when i ran past the Spire Gaurds, they were saying things like "Don't forget to do your community service". I found this kinda funny seeing that i cant leave the Spire.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Re: The Spire

Some NPCs tend to 'bug out', such as NPCs that will say things in advance if you have another character who has completed the main questline. The Spire guards shouldn't say that, seeing as they aren't actual gaurdsto begin with. It's funny yeah, but weird at times. I'm not bothered too much by it, though.

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score

Fable II is veeeeery glitchy after you play it enough, but most of the glitches are more quirky than game ruining

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, and most of the game ruining ones have to do with your tenure at the spire, so watch out for that.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Were they saying it in a guard voice or a Spire guard voice?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Oh, yea, then that's just a small and harmless glitch.

FableAddict

Reaction score

I know that it was just a glitch i just thought that it was kind of funny so i decided to post it.