• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Story of the New Guild: Part 2

Who is the Hero of this Story

• Garth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arrow

• Physe

• Other

• Total voters
E

EmperorofAlbion

The Story of the New Guild: Part 2

Chapter One: The Funeral.

"We are gathered here today to morn the death of our Archon, Guildmaster, and Friend, Sparrow." A Temple of light monk said.

"Let Avo have mercy on this kind soul, and let him pass into light."

"Now I think Master Physe has something to say."

Physe sauntered up to the stage

"Thank You, Master Monk. 5 years ago, Sparrow led me to a path of light, and convinced me to slay Theresa. He was my mentor, my master, and my friend."

Physe's eyes started to tear up.

"But I hope that I will carry on his dream. He said to me on his death bed that he wanted me to choose the heir of the throne. He trusted me, and I think I've made a just decision in choosing Arrow, a noble Hero, and a great friend of mine, to rule Albion."

The crowd cheered as the black-clad, skinny Hero walked up to the stage. Physe bestowed the crown on Arrow's head.

"Thank you, brother. This honor is a great one."

"Who else would I have had rule. You know what happened the last time I did."

The funeral was one of hope, not sadness. They buried Sparrow in a tomb in the Guild. The changing of powers was swift, and galliant.

Chapter 2: A problem Arising.

Physe was practicing his gunmanship on dummies at the guild one day, when he was approached by Arrow.

"How do you like being Archon?" Physe asked. He hadn't seen Arrow since the coronation.

"It's tough, but I have alot of people to help me out with everything."

"That's good. Why aren't you in Fairfax?"

"We have another arising evil. This time it's from the North."

"What is it?"

"The supposedly extinct Samarkand people. They want vengence for being stuffed in thr Northlands."

"So not quite ultimate super ancient evil this time, is it?"

"No, but they say they have an army of mages, warrior and archers that even the great Heroes Guild could not withstand."

"How large is the army?"

"9,000 strong."

Physe felt like an anvil had just been dropped to the bottom of his stomach.

"Then will have to recruit."

Chapter 3: Recruitment.

Arrow and Physe searched far and wide for banits, guards, burly men, Arena combatants, thugs, and former Spire guards for their army.

"Back in Fairfax. We have 4,583 men recruited, plus 267 Heroes." The Archon said.

"Yes. We are outmatched. Heavily, but do they have Heroes, no."

"That's where you are wrong, my friend, they have 2 very powerful Heroes leading their army."

"Who?"

"Reaver, and Hammer."

THE Hammer! Physe thought

"I'm...I'm... suprised. I never thought Hammer would go against Albion, and I bet Reaver is in it for the money."

"The warrior monks brainwashed her. She is a dead soul."

"Well, we have to train these layabouts."

Chapter 4: Training.

2 more years past, and more people were joining the army, and were being trained. It was said that Bloodstone had already been sacked. Now the Samarkands had to get through Wraithmarsh. Physe thought if Sparrow went through by himself, without a scratch, that an army of 9,000 could get through it too.

"Once in Brightwood would, we will have our archer's flank them from Brightwood Tower, and Garth and the mages heal and attack from ground level. The war is on our turf now, men. If we lose Brightwood, all of Fairfax, and the 1,000,000 people in it will die, or be enslaved." Physe had made his battle plans.

Chapter 5: The Battle

Waiting all day, the soldiers of the Guild Army became bored. They practiced shooting Will targets. The Mage would throw up a water ball, and the gunner would shoot it.

"Alright, Alright. We are in our tournement finals. It's our two leaders, Arrow, and Physe. Physe is wielding the Perforator, and Arrow is wielding the Red Dragon. A legendary battle between two legends. Physe will take the first shot."

The mage threw a waterball. Physe shot. A large boom was heard, but it wasn't his gun. It was the army.

"Stations! Stations!" Physe yelled.

He felt the ground shake. Like an Earthquake. He saw a glimse of katana steel. He shot. A dead on hit. He decapitated the red-clad warrior. The battle started.

"If I get out of this alive, Arrow, I want a pay raise."

" Yeah, let's just hope I get out."

The Guild's gunners shot, most of them hits. The Samarkands were dropping like flys until their warrior monks were seen by the Guild Army.

The monks shot lightning out of their Will-lined bodies. The gunners fell from the tower. Mages desperatly tried to heal the gunners, but it was no use.
Physe never stopped shooting. 6 shots. Reload. 6 shots. Reload. He was a machine of war.

He took out the Sword of Aeons. The Samarkands stopped marching, and charged with their katanas. Physe sliced the neck of a charging warrior. He was surronded, but was not to be stopped. He fought valiantly, and fought his way through the mindless warriors.

Arrow yelled " You are crazy. Flat out crazy"

Physe spotted two familiar figures, a short, skinny one, and a heavy-set tall one. Reaver, and Hammer.

"Lets get going Arrow, I can't stop them alone."

"Hello, Physe. I heard alot about you. You must be stopped, heretic. These lands belong to Samarkand." Hammer said.

"That's not gonna happen. I will sacrific myself for the good of the people.'

"Your army is destroyed, Physe. We have 6,000 more warriors waiting."

Physe, not thinking, struck down Hammer. One final blow.

Reaver shot, but was quickly stopped by the Red Dragon.

"Nice shot, mate."

"I was once a Highwayman, that shot is nothing."

Horde after horde of Samarkands came, and Physe and Arrow stopped anything in their way, but the fighting was too much on their bodies. If they ever stopped, they would most likely die.

"I don't know if I can take anymore. I fight 5,000 warriors, and yet there are still more."

All of a sudden, a burst of lightning came from Brightwood Tower. It was Garth!

" I thought that you two might need some help."

"Greatly appreciated, my friend."

The three gallant Heroes fought until there was only one left. This one was different. His small stature, black hood, and mask only meant one thing. Jack of Blades!

"Hello, Hero." Jack said.

"Your ancestor should have destroyed that Sword."

"My life force is bound to the Sword, so as long as it is not destroyed, I will live."

Chapter 6: The Sacrific

"Hero, I will create a vortex, throw the Sword in!" Garth exclaimed

Jack shot a fireball at Arrow.

Arrow fell.

" Quick, Physe, destroy it!"

The Sword's power he felt coursing through his veins. He needed that Sword. He loved it. It's power corrupted him.

He threw it into the vortex.

A beam of light came from the sky. Jack was defeated. But not without costs.

Chapter 7: Life.

Arrow slept soundly in his royal bed.

"Hello, Arrow."

"I sacrificed half of my life force to save you. You should be thankful Garth was there to make the spell work."

"Thank You , brother."

"I threw the Sword into the vortex, but Garth made an ultimate sacrific. He created a Sword, out of his life force. It's called the Sword of Physe. More powerful than the Sword of Aeons. It has the power of good, not malice."

"Garth is dead. He will have a grave next to Sparrow. It's over."

E

EmperorofAlbion

Re: The Story of the New Guild: Part 2

Please vote in the poll, and any comments are welcome.