• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Strange Man

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
The Strange Man

It was a cold winters day at the small town of triamore,and a strange man hooded and cloaked,sat at a table far in the corner of the bar,secluded in the darkness,smoking his pipe.a patron asked the barkeep who the man was,the barkeep replied,"that there is the man that killed the lord of hell." the cloaked man stood up...and a flash of what happened to him on the day he killed the lord of terror was before him once more,he screamed as he saw the lord of terror's face once more,and how he burned his insignia onto his forehead,the strange man reached for his forehead,because the insignia was burning red,the strange man continued to scream,he got on his hands and knees,blood dripped fro mhis insignia,he looked up,his eyes were blood red,the barkeep said to the man he was tlking to previously.. "perhaps the thigns he witnessed were to horrible to escape his mind...perhaps his body was taken over by the very thing he sought to destroy,if so..The Lord Of Terror will be stronger than ever.."and the strange man stood up,and raised his hand to the man standing next to him,the man seemed to float in the air,and then the man he was holding up screamed in tremendous agony,white started to tear through the mans skin,and in a matter of secons,a skeleton emerged,the skeleton picked up a sword and started to attack bar patrons,the strange man simply walked out..igniting the bar. when he stepped outside,he raised his arms to the sky...hordes of demons poured into the town,maiming and trampling all in their path.the strange man,simply walked away,as if he had seen this many times before. (more on the way,btw,this is my first horror)

C

cometojames

Re: The Strange Man

good little story there, +rep and welcome to the forums

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to the next part.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

i'm not really good with horrors,so excuse me if i mess up.btw,i apreaciate it when you point out the flaws,helps me to make a better one.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
The Strange Man

The Strange Man turned to the village,and screamed "Now you know the power of Droded!the lord of terror!!!" a man,running for his life,ran smack into Droded,Droded picked up the man by the neck.Droded said to the man "YOU REMIND ME OF MY DOG,i will let you live for now!!" as he dropped the man,the man thought to himself "does he...choke his dog?" Droded raised his hands,and a hole appeared in the ground,he walked into the hole,sealing it as he disappeared from sight.as he walked into the Gates Of Hell,the demons cheered in their deep rumbly voices.he walked into a large Castle,as he opened the doors,his brother,Barclay,Lord Of Pain,welcomed him,while his elder brother waited for him in the tower upstairs. Barclay said "Deveraux is waiting for you in the tower Droded,it seems urgent,perhaps you should speak with him."Droded walked up the tower steps.Deveraux said "Droded,i'm glad your back,there is a problem,a Necromancer named Malakai has already destroyed 4 of our outposts,and killed our demons and ghouls at Triamore's monastery,also killing Laharah,the chief of the monastery,those damned Warriors have already set up their camps at the Monastery,if we are to succeed,we need to kill them,and reclaim the Monastery as an outpost of hell.